• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
LiveFromKyoto said:
Lebron ducked the intro? Seriously? What a complete and total quivering vagina. Even Vince Carter stands out there for that shit and he's gotten it for years.

I hope the basketball gods were watching. That guy doesn't deserve to win a ring.

Calm down, there. Dude had to pee. What do you expect him to do, hold it? Maybe if the Cavs let him into the garage earlier he'd have been able to release himself in time for the intros.

dream

VanessaHudgensLakers_1.jpg

VanessaHudgensLakers_2.jpg

VanessaHudgensLakers_3.jpg

VanessaHudgensLakers_4.jpg

yeah is that why our team played so bad? maybe whatever place hosted the team poisoned everyone's food and lebron was late for the intros cause he was having a really bad shit

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
ph33nix said:
yeah is that why our team played so bad? maybe whatever place hosted the team poisoned everyone's food and lebron was late for the intros cause he was having a really bad shit
The only thing poisonous happening with Lebron was his ego.

Burks doesn't seem to have limiting weaknesses but I'm still not sure on him. He's smart, athletic, can handle the ball, pass and his issues with strength, shooting, and effort seem like they'll sort themselves out naturally, but those issues are just so major right now that, why they'll probably work themselves out, it's going to take him like 4-5 years to start starting on a team and he probably won't get any minutes at all his first two seasons.

SamuraiX-

Kings on a 4 game winning streak.

We're 5-1 in our last 6 games.

Feels fucking good, man.

jobber said:
I just noticed something

Do the Kings switch broadcast DURING the game?

In the 3rd Bill Walton was doing pbp and it said Comcast SportsNet

Now it's 2 different announcers and it says KingsTV

o_O

Bill Walton usually jumps in when it's like the 3rd quarter and co-commentates with Jerry and Grant. I was scared shitless at first, but he's pretty awesome.

Hydrogen Bluebird said:
Dude, you weren't kidding when you said Thornton would be beasting on the Kings.

Also, nice game by Reke! 11 pts/ 10 Rebs /8 asts.

The kid can ball. Our recent success is no doubt because of him. They better fucking lock him up.

He'll never be a superstar or anything, but he can be a solid future 6th man scoring machine off the bench that any team would love to have.

He'd be like J.R. Smith is to Denver with less crazyfuckingpsycho injected into his veins.

I think in the long run, it was better for the Cav's franchise to lose Lebron. Management had no strategic plan for that team and caved to Lebron's every whim. That team was going to be in basketball purgatory forever (55-60 wins, no titles) Hopefully the Cav's franchise learned their lesson and drafts/trades better the next time they land a franchise player.

obijkenobi said:
I think in the long run, it was better for the Cav's franchise to lose Lebron. Management had no strategic plan for that team and caved to Lebron's every whim. That team was going to be in basketball purgatory forever (55-60 wins, no titles) Hopefully the Cav's franchise learned their lesson and drafts/trades better the next time they land a franchise player.

Now they can grab Kemba Walker and Donatas Motiejunas in this draft and Jared Sullinger next draft and still be a 15 win team by 2013.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Now they can grab Kemba Walker and Donatas Motiejunas in this draft and Jared Sullinger next draft and still be a 15 win team by 2013.

Yeah that is the shitty part. What a shit draft. Spurs got so lucky getting DRob and Duncan when we bottomed out.

dabig2 said:
Can't see it too well from this angle, but there's a woman throwing double-barrel middle fingers right in front of him (You can see her left hand).

LOL I see her too and the cop is like "fool get it over with and bounce"....

etiolate

Banned
Watching this Kings run makes me wonder why no team has tried assembling a bunch of players on their contract year all at once. Cleveland should have done that with Lebron. Just get a bunch of payday players and ride it out.

etiolate said:
Watching this Kings run makes me wonder why no team has tried assembling a bunch of players on their contract year all at once. Cleveland should have done that with Lebron. Just get a bunch of payday players and ride it out.

The Clippers did that one time. It ended really badly. Everyone on the team tried to do their own thing and the team cohesion was trash.

People still think Perry Jones is a SF lol. His ball handling skills are worse than Kwame's and Dwight's were at 19 (Who also played on the perimeter in high school and came into the league with some deluded into thinking they could play SF in the NBA), anyone can dribble and shoot threes in high school basketball.

benjipwns

Banned
Black Mamba said:
The Clippers did that one time. It ended really badly. Everyone on the team tried to do their own thing and the team cohesion was trash.
The best part was how like half the team liked the ball in the same general area when posting up so they'd basically take turns at it.

giri

exarkun said:
uncensored? i call bs.
..............................................................................................

Google her name, I'm sure they're the first that will come up.

etiolate

Banned
giri said:
..............................................................................................

Google her name, I'm sure they're the first that will come up.

its not

not even the first page with safesearch off

wtf is google image doing some sort of Dexter s2 on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom