• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Douglas missed the layup, man.

So now here we go. This is where D'Antoni usually sits Carmelo for 4-5 minutes, but Amar'e has 4 fouls... I'd sit STAT to start the 4th and play Carmelo.

KingGondo

Banned
[quote="Bill Walton" on Twitter]Absolutely terrible end game offensive execution for Orlando,rivaling the incompetence of Napoleon Bonaparte losing the Battle of Waterloo.[/quote]
Indeed, indeed.

charsace

The Frankman said:

So now here we go. This is where D'Antoni usually sits Carmelo for 4-5 minutes, but Amar'e has 4 fouls... I'd sit STAT to start the 4th and play Carmelo.
If I was Antoni I would cut stat's minutes to 30 a game.

The Frankman said:

Every player has to a least sit for few minutes at a time twice per game...

Hump clowning Amar'e!

Stat is so terrible right now, need the Knicks to win this and he's not helping at all.

edit: Knicks' fans really want Melo to play 45 minutes a game? Because I don't think that's good for a player's health at all.

23 points in 26 minutes. Ok.

I've only seen the second half and he's been awful which would be referring to right now.

xnipx

Wow flip really is playing with no center in the game and went to a 2-3 zone. Be less obvious when tanking late in the game man lmao

Knicks are so small now... they have to hit 3's.

Speak of the Devil, go Toney D!
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Stat is so terrible right now, need the Knicks to win this and he's not helping at all.

charsace

The Frankman said:
Knicks are so small now... they have to hit 3's.

Speak of the Devil, go Toney D!

That is how Antoni likes it. Gotta do what he did with the suns to win all those games!

HOLY CRAP FRANKLIN THE TURTLE DUNK! I love the Knicks D when Carter is on the court.
F@mous said:
Kid was about to get his ass whooped. Zeke pushed him back like he was a child in trouble.
You think size matters if Wall unleashed his inner hood? Hell no, Z got lucky.

charsace

It only took injury and losing for Antoni to play sheldon williams. Dude should have been playing from the moment the trade was made.

F@mous

Banned
The Frankman said:
HOLY CRAP FRANKLIN THE TURTLE DUNK! I love the Knicks D when Carter is on the court.

You think size matters if Wall unleashed his inner hood? Hell no, Z got lucky.

Inner hood? STFU. Zeke is probably way realer than Wall. Eastern Euros go hard.

Deron should quit passing, but without his jumper and floor spacing from teammates he can't score so it's a predicament.

edit: The bored and defeatist look when the ball goes out to an open shooter on the opposing team, that's my Deron. He is really good offensively though :(

First turnover since the 2nd quarter leads to another BS foul and 1. Damn 5 point swing, Carter had a score there.

STAT coming back in for Williams, Billups for Douglas?

Deron looks terrible with that uniform, headband, and hair styling.

Why is the Jazz-Lakers' game going to be on TV? We're going to be trotting out Hayward-Weaver-Millsap-Favors-Fes lineup combos tomorrow :(

Deron dominating that Knick D.

Deron is so lucky he hasn't picked up his 6th three minutes ago. Amazing, hit Carter in the chest twice.

Knicks just gotta keep giving it to Carmelo and if they double swing it around, it's been working this half.

EDIT: Billups into LEBRON MODE.

The Frankman said:
Deron is so lucky he hasn't picked up his 6th three minutes ago. Amazing, hit Carter in the chest twice.

So lucky to get away with a move that he's done for his entire career. Melo should foul out on a single offensive possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom