• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
So lucky to get away with a move that he's done for his entire career. Melo should foul out on a single offensive possession.
Depends on the reffing, they HAVE let them play this quarter I will say... then they called a tickytack a minute later.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
I'm ready for this:

W2Y2O.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Great game by Boozer tonight. Too bad he couldn't do it with Noah playing. They need to get a better rhythm going together.

KingGondo

Banned
I'd just like to point out, once again, that Brook Lopez missed a potentially huge offensive rebound that bounced right to him... simply because he was bent over trying to re-tie his shoe. The ball was alive, you dumbass!

Goddamn. Ball bounced right off the small of his back. Has to be the worst play of the season.

I just saw a replay... did you notice Brook Lopez was busy readjusting his shoe while the play was still going on and people where trying to grab a rebound?

EDIT: beaten.

Oh yeah KingGondo? Lopez had like 4 points in the 2nd half.

The Frankman said:
I just saw a replay... did you notice Brook Lopez was busy readjusting his shoe while the play was still going on and people where trying to grab a rebound?

Yeah wtf.

SoulPlaya said:
Great game by Boozer tonight. Too bad he couldn't do it with Noah playing. They need to get a better rhythm going together.

Agreed.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
"What a nailbiter against the Nets. Good thing we have a 3 day break, because the Cavs are coming into town Sunday and they're tough."

nwRdw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom