• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow @ clippers lineup. Jordan, Griffin, and Kaman all in together.

1st play turnover.

good job, VDN. Clippers got Barrea'd. game.

Blake Griffin with an awesome move, there. This guy is so good.

Holy fuck, Griffin just took this game over!

dream

let's go clippers

Jesus Blake just scored 75 points in a row

Look at that look on his face, Mamba. He's like a caged tiger about to pounce.

etiolate

Banned
I love the fake outrage of sportscasters. Don't be appalled by the real problems in the game, but go ballistic over players miming something out.

etiolate

Banned
I doubt he was being an asshole. Didn't the refs toss someone out before that? And I mean, frustration with the refs when playing the Thunder is pretty standard.

Vyer

Looks like there was some weird shit going on that game, but to be honest this year has really looked bad for Brooks. It's like he had his breakout season last year and all that shit went to his head. Even before getting shipped out of Houston he had a bad attitude all season. A shame.

masud

Banned
Knicks won, whatever.
Catching up with the thread, lol at rox age for thinking they were going to get a win in philly. The 6'ers are a much better team. Cats need to stop sleeping on them.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Both the Nuggets and Knicks played so similarly today - both losing to awful teams for most of the game, and then putting together last minute comebacks. I can't take this kind of tension all the time.

What is it about good teams losing to awful teams, anyways?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Mothman91 said:
whats the new thread title going to be called?

2011 NBA Apr |OT| Bosh trying to join the kiss cam??

2011 NBA April |OT| Act Now. Refill Your Tears Today

Lots of hearts will be broken come the end of April...I can taste all of those bitter tears. :)

Mothman91

Wow, looking at the EC, a knicks/celtz 1st rounder would be awesome. Can't wait. And also a Miami/Philly matchup.. GD, can't wait for the playoffs.

SamuraiX-

Black Mamba said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auDhSzgGKyc

Was this posted? brooks getting tossed out for um....yeah click.

LMFAO

The best part is how nobody knew WTF just happened after Mauer blew his whistle.

The way they all look at the ref and then at Brooks is just priceless to me.

Oh, yeah.

WATER IS WET

I have no idea how he's managed to avoid being perma'd after all this time. I swear he never even lasts a month after he gets back from a ban. Hopefully we won't have deal with him through the Playoffs this year.

DCX

DCX
giri said:

It's all about effort with Amare.
The issue is he isn't good at boxing out to grab his own rebounds and neither are the other Knicks players so he can grab those rebounds...

Something tells me an Earl Barron could have helped with that.

DCX

McGee's Blocks on Bosh and Wade

vy5nop.jpg

I've never seen it so strong that it knocked them on their ass.

Puddles

Banned
I'm getting sick of reading articles painting Lebron as an MVP front-runner.

He shouldn't finish any higher than 5th. Rose, Dwight, Kobe and Dirk are all far more deserving. Hell, I'd give it to Wade before Bron.

The M.O.B

Puddles said:

He shouldn't finish any higher than 5th. Rose, Dwight, Kobe and Dirk are all far more deserving. Hell, I'd give it to Wade before Bron.

Don't read them then? Every click they get on their article just gives them more incentive to make another one.

Pkaz01

So Dowdell and Aaron Brooks got ejected towards the end of the suns game. In his postgame interview gortat says he has never seen anything like it in the nba and this is what the suns radio guy says happened on twitter...

Word im hearing from courtside is referee ken mauer told zabian dowdell to stop being a little bitch....
Dowdell asked mauer if he would call him that off the court and mauer tossed him...
http://twitter.com/gambo620

and brooks got ejected right after for apparently grabbing his balls in front of mauer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auDhSzgGKyc&feature=player_embedded#at=97

weird shit going on lmao.

linsivvi

Pkaz01 said:
So Dowdell and Aaron Brooks got ejected towards the end of the suns game. In his postgame interview gortat says he has never seen anything like it in the nba and this is what the suns radio guy says happened on twitter...

http://twitter.com/gambo620

and brooks got ejected right after for apparently grabbing his balls in front of mauer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auDhSzgGKyc&feature=player_embedded#at=97

weird shit going on lmao.

Everytime I see a crazy ejection like that I'll be reminded of this scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E4TmZG-gWI#t=4m20s

Best referee ever.

Puddles said:

Yeah, it's not like he's outscoring, out rebounding, shooting a better percentage than most of them, and averaging more assists than any of those guys other than Rose whom he's 1 assist behind. Or like he plays good defense. Stats don't mean everything, and I mean that. But what a lot of the articles are stating is that, Lebron's play hasn't changed, statistically it might even be better, your perception has.

ToyMachine228 said:
Yeah, it's not like he's outscoring, out rebounding, shooting a better percentage, and averaging more assists than any of those guys other than Rose whom he's 1 assist behind. Or like he plays good defense. Stats don't mean everything, and I mean that. But what a lot of the articles are stating is that, Lebron's play hasn't changed, statistically it might even be better, your perception has.

He's just spewing hate. The fact that he hates articles that label LeBron as a front-runner, which I think is rather non-existent outside of South Florida, shows that he's just trolling.

KingGondo

Banned
TylerD said:
50!!!! We are playing so well lately. 55 or I am going to be disappointed.
BBUYj.png

Behold the power of Perk. Fucker even knocked down 4 FTs to dagger the Suns last night. That was awesome.

Sumidor said:
Ken Mauer is a horrible ref. I've never seen a ref get booed so badly at so many different games.
The reffing was bad in that game, but the Suns really fucking lost it once we got up by 10-15. Every time down the floor they were whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom