• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Blaster said:
BOSHHURT.gif.pagespeed.ce.NowdpFJgAK.gif

Saved. :lol

and the real funny thing is carlos arroyo would've hit those threes that bibby airballed/missed badly on

but...bibby can set screens and lebron likes him. what can i say?

numble said:
LeBron posed after the shot again.

notice how the moment the ball goes towards Bosh, Lebron casually walks to the wing while Wade fights to get into the paint. Lebron was much closer to the paint to start.

punkypine said:
no, i'm just saying that they were all horrible, everyone is just picking on the guy they personally hate most whether its bosh or lebron. it was an epic collapse that only 3 failures could have pulled off with their powers combined

yea yea yea, but they ran another play that had Bosh shooting a 3.

It has happened multiple times, there's no excuse for that.

benita

Banned
SephCast said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GKzFXRXRg0
Bad quality, but I could watch this all night. So fun to hate.

Just look at how lackadaisical Lebron and Bosh are about getting to their spots compared to Wade fighting and clawing around J-Rich.

Watch them after Bosh throws up his brick. Wade fights to the rim to collect the rebound while Lebron and Bosh just stand and stare at the ball.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Wade makes some noise about moving.

Edit: Hehe beaten.

dream

ph33nix said:
Are you fucking stupid? Mike Bibby has been on the team for 1 day.

Yeah, you're right. I gotta give him a few games to learn how to take over the Miami Heat point guard role from Mario Chalmers and Carlos Arroyo.

Karakand

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
http://i.imgur.com/TrevN.jpg
makes me think of that self-serving nike mersh he did recently... what's the line?... 'what if I told you I'd done this before?' *cue montage of playoff failures*

giri

ph33nix said:
and the real funny thing is carlos arroyo would've hit those threes that bibby airballed/missed badly on

but...bibby can set screens and lebron likes him. what can i say?
Bibbys usually a better shooter than arroyo but.... eh, he did set nice screens. I think the o looked better (though still funny with your PG being your best screener).

Also, WTH, gave up a 24pt lead? wow, i thought this was done at the end of the third.

Doomsayer

dream said:
Yeah, you're right. I gotta give him a few games to learn how to take over the Miami Heat point guard role from Mario Chalmers and Carlos Arroyo.

1. Take ball up court
2. Pass to LeBron/Wade
3. Set screen for said player
4. Camp perimeter

I'd say that about sums it up.

J2 Cool

SephCast said:

TERRIBLE form on Bron's shot lol

Red Blaster said:

Didn't even see this, too much. The Heat have this spoiled child vibe going for them - like they're not supposed to be challenged and its an undeserved lowblow to their 'greatness' when they have to operate like a team and fail. Bosh shouldn't even be pissed. Generally PF's outside Nowitski and Love aren't supposed to hit game winning threes for your team. They're just built wrong or operated wrong.

CJ figured out what he's good at and what's he bad at, he'll forget again within five games, but it's nice to see him play well tonight. Very pretty game. Hayward playing well as well. Francisco Elson playing horrible, no idea why he's playing over JE.

Jazz desperately miss Favors.

GREAT play by CJ. Really came to play tonight. Hayward playing really well still, really one of the best transition players in the league.

SephCast said:

I'm watching this and thinking about the Heat possession before it where he ran damn near 20 seconds off the clock doing nothing. Does LeBron have any sense of time in a game? He stops and gives up twice with enough time for something to happen, after Bosh gets the inbound pass and after his shot attempt. The fuck is going on in his head?

Kusagari

It's hilarious how similar the Heat are to the Cavs during LeBron's run there. Just like with LeBron's Cavs they frequently go up big then come out like garbage for the entire half until the end when they lose close because they have no urgency after bumbling the entire second half.

Sharp

Kusagari said:
It's hilarious how similar the Heat are to the Cavs during LeBron's run there. Just like with LeBron's Cavs they frequently go up big then come out like garbage for the entire half until the end when they lose close because they have no urgency after bumbling the entire second half.
Wait, what are you talking about? For about half the season the Heat were doing much better in the third and final quarters.

Oozer3993

J2 Cool said:
TERRIBLE form on Bron's shot lol

Didn't even see this, too much. The Heat have this spoiled child vibe going for them - like they're not supposed to be challenged and its an undeserved lowblow to their 'greatness' when they have to operate like a team and fail. Bosh shouldn't even be pissed. Generally PF's outside Nowitski and Varajao and Duncan aren't supposed to hit game winning threes for your team. They're just built wrong or operated wrong.

Fixed.

dream

You can actually see the wheels turning in Bosh's head as he tries to decide if he can flop off of that or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom