• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
SephCast said:
33dxcas.jpg

I didn't see this happen! AHhahahahaha
Lee & Jeffries > LeBron & Bosh

exarkun

dIEHARD said:
Ok the CG on those flashback commercials is usually terrible except the Nash one, what gives?

The time they blew it to Millsap was better, though.

Wheres the CG in those commercials?

dream

That gif gets better and better the more I watch it. At first Lebron's like "oops, how'd Bosh's head get there?" Then he realizes what just happened and is like "lol."

Meanwhile Dwight jumps in like a ninja for a better view.

KingGondo

Banned
I really fail to see how Miami could possibly win a chip with this core.

Mike Bibby, Mike Miller, and even Udonis Haslem aren't gonna help them win shit.

They'll have to trade Bosh for a competent interior player, except nobody will want him after this travesty of a season.

Branduil

KingGondo said:

Mike Bibby, Mike Miller, and even Udonis Haslem aren't gonna help them win shit.

They'll have to trade Bosh for a competent interior player, except nobody will want him after this travesty of a season.
They're going to have to trade Lebron or Wade.

Duki

Banned
KS Seven X said:
No, he just can't carry them all. He only has two arms son.
this post is funny because it literally acknowledges that he needed shaq to carry three rings for him

Tom Penny

KingGondo said:

They just need time to gel. All the pieces fit too perfectly for it to not work.

giri

KingGondo said:

Bosh? good luck with that, ship out LBJ for a PG who will run an O and a marcus camby or something.

Dre & Camby to the heat! (ship rudy too or something).

Duki said:
this post is funny because it literally acknowledges that he needed shaq to carry three rings for him

I forgot about that series where he was statistically superior to any of his finals mvp series. I guess that one doesn't count since it was with Shaq.

Branduil

I don't think Lebron ever thought through the consequences to his image if he doesn't win a ring with this team. It didn't even enter his mind that that was possible.

Sanjuro

KS Seven X said:
I forgot about that series where he was statistically superior to any of his finals mvp series. I guess that one doesn't count since it was with Shaq.
I give Kobe credit when credit is due, if you are going to tell me the guy was the main component of five championships? You are one of THOSE revisionist Laker fans.

Branduil

Black Mamba said:
Miami must really be regretting the decision to get Bosh over Amar'e right about now.
Even that wouldn't fix their rebounding or lack of clutch shooters or lack of any offensive system.

Branduil said:
Even that wouldn't fix their rebounding or lack of clutch shooters or lack of any offensive system.

agree, but they'd be better with Amar'e on offense. At least he goes to the rim. The team is last in the league at shot attempts at the rim.

diddles

Banned
lolz we won? how the fck? i went to the gym at the end of the first half. miami really is trash to lose to the magic the way we played tonight. this shit almost happened last game in orlando too though...

MiamiWesker said:
Hello from the AAA. I am at the game early. Time to beat Orlando again.

U MAD??? feels so good

btw really funny that mike miller's half time buzzer 3/4th court heave didn't count now

Wade for Bogut, Jennings, and a few young players from the Bucks works salary-wise and perceived value wise with Bogut still recovering from that devastating injury, the Heat could move the non-Bogut pieces for a guard. That's really the only Wade trade that works from a talent and salary position that fills needs for the Heat though.

masud

Banned
Branduil said:

You're nuts. Amar'e with two wings that demand attention and can pass the ball? He'd average like 10 dunks a game. They'd be nearly unstoppable.

KingGondo

Banned
I'm just really excited to watch more LBJ-inspired panic, it would have been really boring if the Heat were world-beaters instantly.

Bread

Banned
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Wade for Bogut, Jennings, and a few young players from the Bucks works salary-wise and perceived value wise with Bogut still recovering from that devastating injury, the Heat could move the non-Bogut pieces for a guard. That's really the only Wade trade that works from a talent and salary position that fills needs for the Heat though.
I say no to that if I'm the Bucks

Branduil

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Wade for JJ Barea and Haywood.

Deron/Lopez for Bron.

Bosh becomes a new player with Deron running the PnR.

LeBron has literally no one to recruit but CP3.

Dwight signs with the Wizards.

If anyone has the power to gif Sportscenter, there's a shot of an embarrassed Heat fan putting a cap over his face during the Magic-Heat highlights. God would be eternally grateful for that to be on the internet.

diddles

Banned
dream said:
A 40-9 RUN TENDS TO DO THAT.

40-9.

The Magic scored 40 points to the Heat's 9.

How does that even happen?

last game in orlando we were down 25 or something in the 4th quarter, went on some big run and had a three to tie at the buzzer, but it was a brick.

it's fun to laugh at heat fans tonight, but this is not reassuring in a seven game series. can't count on four 40-9 runs... well maybe.

Heat-76ers is going to be really interesting. LeBron vs. the best perimeter defender in the NBA. Brand could also really own the shit out of Bosh since Brand seems like a player type that Bosh would struggle against and Bosh is a choker. That could be a major upset.

I say no to that if I'm the Bucks

If the Heat offered it in the offseason, the Bucks probably say yes. Bogut's been one of the worst players on offense in the league this season with the arm injury. Heat would be gambling that the Bogut would recover from that injury and be able to be serviceable to good again on that end of the floor. It's probably better odds that LeBron and Wade winning a title.

Darkman M

Dark FaZe said:
Deron/Lopez for Bron.

Bosh becomes a new player with Deron running the PnR.

LeBron has literally no one to recruit but CP3.

Dwight signs with the Wizards.

Why would Dwight do that to himself?

dream

diddles said:
it's fun to laugh at heat fans tonight, but this is not reassuring in a seven game series. can't count on four 40-9 runs... well maybe.

Why not? Who's gonna stop it?

Gigglepoo

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I give Kobe credit when credit is due, if you are going to tell me the guy was the main component of five championships? You are one of THOSE revisionist Laker fans.

People seem to forget the unreal OT Kobe played in the Lakers' Finals match up against the Pacers. With Shaq out and the Pacers threatening to tie the series at two games a piece, he went absolutely nuts during the overtime and carried them to victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom