• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Darkman M said:
Where is blackface's god now?

Didn't you hear?

boshflop.gif

He's no longer a fan. ;)

KingGondo

Banned
Gigglepoo said:
I was referencing the end of the Lakers/Thunders game (two missed threes at the end).

But, yeah, I'm floored by last night's game. WTF was that? Steamrolled.
Ah, gotcha.

Yeah, about last night: It's what happens when we play defense. We have so many good options in transition. Mohammed and Ibaka had really nice games.

benita

Banned
Literally Lebron's only 'contribution' in the 4th quarter.

Apart from his hot-streak against the Pistons in 06 and a fluke shot against the Magic, the guy has been terrible in big games.

Go look at his 4th quarter splits in his 'amazing' series against Orlando if you don't believe me.

thekad

Banned
Gigglepoo said:
You know how everyone makes fun of Kobe for going 6-24?

When was this?

Forceatowolf said:
And how many 3 pointers has LeFraud jacked up in the clutch this season?

I remember when he dropped 5 threes on Christmas Day when they blew out the Lakers.

SamuraiX-

punkypine said:
wade's shot blows, i dont know why everyone is calling for that

Because he actually has a better track record than LeBron and Bosh combined in that department? lmfao

I think even last season he hit more clutch shots than LeBron and Bosh hit in their careers.

Darkman M said:
He was talking about how clutch Lebron was the other day.

ROFLMFAO

this Miami thing will get funny the next couple of years. I predict Bosh will be on the block next year (especially if a hard cap is instituted and fucks their big plan up). It's just way too much money have tied up in a no. 3 player.

punkypine said:
wade's shot blows, i dont know why everyone is calling for that

Cause Bron has bricked time and time again. I have seen House and Bosh take a couple as well, I sure as hell would rather Wade jack up a 3 than either of those guys.

Bron dribbling out 90% of the shot clock while he waits for Bibby to set a screen is some of the best unintentional comedy I've seen in ball this year.

Goddam that team is badly put together.

Can't wait for the meltdowns those guys have win they're ringless after two failed post-season runs.

diehard

Fleer
Ok the CG on those flashback commercials is usually terrible except the Nash one, what gives?
Red Blaster said:
Hey guys, remember that time Miami blew a 24 point lead?
The time they blew it to Millsap was better, though.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Ninja Scooter said:
this Miami thing will get funny the next couple of years. I predict Bosh will be on the block next year (especially if a hard cap is instituted and fucks their big plan up). It's just way too much money have tied up in a no. 3 player.
Him somehow convincing the lead that he was worth max dollars was a coup by him.

SamuraiX- said:
Because he actually has a better track record than LeBron and Bosh combined in that department? lmfao

I think even last season he hit more clutch shots than LeBron and Bosh hit in their careers

Wade was 0-6 from the field and 0-2 from the line in the 4th before the bailout call the refs gave him. Wade also missed the most important shot any of the three has ever taken.

punkypine

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Wade was 0-6 from the field and 0-2 from the line in the 4th before the bailout call the refs gave him. Wade also missed the most important shot any of the three has ever taken.
and his defensive switching/attempted steals in the 4th were miserable, he was handing guys wide open 3s

SoulPlaya said:
Him somehow convincing the lead that he was worth max dollars was a coup by him.

Him piggybacking on Wade and Bron and basically making it look like all 3 had to come as a complete package and he was at their level was genius. Heat would be better off with Boozer or Amare right now.

SamuraiX-

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:

You sound like DancingJudas now.

WHY SHOULD WADE TAKE THE FINAL SHOT!?! HE DIDN'T SHOOT WELL THIS GAME!

SamuraiX-

WojYahooNBA
The Heat has one closer: D-Wade. They might want to go to him when it matters. If rest of team disagrees, then hold onto a 24-point lead.

COTDAYUM

Adrian spittin' truth and slapping sense all up in this bitch.

SamuraiX- said:
You sound like DancingJudas now.

WHY SHOULD WADE TAKE THE FINAL SHOT!?! HE DIDN'T SHOOT WELL THIS GAME!

I'm saying that all three suck in the clutch. Wade is the most underrated choke artist in league history. 70% from the line in the clutch, man. Wade is also the worst three point shooter on the team and was playing the worst on the team.

OMG, AK's playing awesome. Amazing feed there. Really incredible pass. Up there with Josh Smith for most underrated passer in recent NBA history.

punkypine

MorisUkunRasik said:
So I take it that you defend spo's decision to have Bosh take the shot?
no, i'm just saying that they were all horrible, everyone is just picking on the guy they personally hate most whether its bosh or lebron. it was an epic collapse that only 3 failures could have pulled off with their powers combined

dream

Dark FaZe said:
Bron dribbling out 90% of the shot clock while he waits for Bibby to set a screen is some of the best unintentional comedy I've seen in ball this year.

Goddam that team is badly put together.

Can't wait for the meltdowns those guys have win they're ringless after two failed post-season runs.

Seriously!

This team needs a fucking point guard to run the offense. I couldn't believe Lebron dribbled out like 21 seconds when they were down by 4 with 50 seconds left in the game.

Why is the ball even in his hands? What did you guys sign Michael Bibby for?

SamuraiX-

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
I'm saying that all three suck in the clutch. Wade is the most underrated choke artist in league history. 70% from the line in the clutch, man. Wade is also the worst three point shooter on the team and was playing the worst on the team.

Come on, man. I know you're better than this.

Did last season never happen for you?

dream said:
Seriously!

This team needs a fucking point guard to run the offense. I couldn't believe Lebron dribbled out like 21 seconds when they were down by 4 with 50 seconds left in the game.

Why is the ball even in his hands? What did you guys sign Michael Bibby for?

Are you fucking stupid? Mike Bibby has been on the team for 1 day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom