• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

So that makes LeBron 0-3 on clutch game-tying/winning buzzer beater shots this season?

Or 0-4?

So hard to keep track. lololololol

thekad

Banned
dschalter said:
eh, people always do this. like near the end of the chicago game where rose was trying to draw a charge with his feet still in the air and everyone raged when lebron got the (correct) call.

I'm not saying it was the correct call. It was a complete pussy call especially at the end of a game. But they're acting like it wasn't questionable, which is dumb.

The M.O.B

687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

Gigglepoo

CherryWoodFuton said:
oh yea 1st half wade would make me gay for him. 2nd half would make me slap the shit out of him

Wade is a middling player when his shot isn't falling.

You know how everyone makes fun of Kobe for going 6-24? He still had a ton of rebounds. When Wade can't score, he can't help in other ways.

KingGondo

Banned
Gigglepoo said:
The Heat are now Thunder-East
Nah man, we actually win most of our close games, and we have decent players outside of the top 2.

It's ok if you're mad after last night, I understand.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Just wanted to stop by and get some lulz after that Heat/Magic game.

Here goes:

ahah..ahahaha.....ahahah...AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!

And how many 3 pointers has LeFraud jacked up in the clutch this season? Fucking lulz

Gigglepoo

KingGondo said:
Nah man, we actually win most of our close games, and we have decent players outside of the top 2.

It's ok if you're mad after last night, I understand.

I was referencing the end of the Lakers/Thunders game (two missed threes at the end).

But, yeah, I'm floored by last night's game. WTF was that? Steamrolled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom