• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
jordan0386 said:
Really? Your gonna shoot 60 percent from 3 whenever you want?

Did you see how open those shots were? Most D-Leaguers could shoot over 30% on those shots, let alone Manu Ginobili and Matt Bonner.

You gotta remember that 60% from 3 is only 10% more than Bonner's average. He shoots like this if you give him daylight. Its not weird at all.

Flash said:
not really though, they lost to them exactly a week ago as well. and that was following the melo deal.

oh my bad youre right

lol

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
just caught up with the cavs/knicks game

0067_ln8w.gif

Mo would have missed that.

Also a big FU to Jeffries for not switching and leaving Davis open. You call out Knicks for missing rotations and you miss the biggest rotation of the game?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I just have to lol @ the referee complaining as well. Hickson got completely hacked the play before Melo got called for a charge with no call. Complaining that the ref actually made the correct call even if the defender was a rook.

Branduil

Roddy can't get minutes in the 4th even when he's playing better than JET. I bet even if he scored 40 points in a game Carlisle would still give him DNPs after that... oh wait.

Keep on engaging in sexual intercourse with that chicken, Rick.

alr1ghtstart said:
I just have to lol @ the referee complaining as well. Hickson got completely hacked the play before Melo got called for a charge with no call. Complaining that the ref actually made the correct call even if the defender was a rook.
Carmelo was hit in the face earlier or a drive by Hickson and got no call. Also to ignore the fact that refs shaft the rookie if they're playing vs. a star player in today's NBA is kinda ignorant.

to be fair, that's ignoring the fact Samuels was still moving + appeared to have a heel in the restricted area.

I think that last possession where Parker had to shoot a contested jumper with the shot clock running out was the first defensive stop by the Heat all game

lol

Flash

lmao james clanks an open 3 pointer

"james from three is a very solid 3-point shooter!", "james is an offensive weapon", etc.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I expected a close game

original big 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> miami's piece of shit thrown on a wall

dream said:
It's even more ridiculous how a team with Lebron and Wade can be this bad.

This season is so bizarre. Like a dream.

I'm still in shock.

Everything is going against logic. Heat are terrible and Spurs are one of the best teams of all time. Lakers are a 3rd seed. I couldn't have predicted this, to be honest.

dream

The Crimson Blur said:
This season is so bizarre. Like a dream.

I'm still in shock.

Everything is going against logic. Heat are terrible and Spurs are one of the best teams of all time. Lakers are a 3rd seed. I couldn't have predicted this, to be honest.

Yeah, imagine getting in the NBA time machine and posting that over the summer.

At least Celtics is still southie for consistent excellence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom