• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackface

Banned
So I am watching a stream, and the British guy just called the Canucks "Canooooks". But could pronounce Ducks perfectly fine.

WTF MATE

Darkman M

dream said:
knickstime.png

Don't mind riding the bus,
Don't mind taking the train,
Don't mind wearing walking shoes running to the game,
Knicks on Friday Night,
M-S-G is the place to be,
Whatever it takes to make it there I'll do it all again... (HEEYYYYYY)

I gotta GET THERE...
as fast as I can! (eyyy)
I gotta get there...
Friday Night Knicks I'm a fan!
I gotta get there...
Please understand,
We're talking Friday Night Knicks on MSG
You got a front row seat,
I do it just to get there!!!
I lolz

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I cannot believe we lost to those scrubby as Cavs. That's 4 in a row this season, 17 straight over the past few seasons.

Pitiful.

Blackface

Banned
The Crimson Blur said:
Bosh's defense has been horrendous tonight.

He has to have given up 25 points already.

He has given up 6. Shut down Blair most of the first quarter. Four of his points came on his last two possessions. Ginobli was shitting all over Miami however.

Blackface said:

He has given up 6. Shut down Blair most of the first quarter. Four of his points came on his last two possessions. Ginobli was shitting all over Miami however.

Are you watching the game? Serious question.

Cloudy

Banned
The Frankman said:
Definitely, but Carmelo had been jobbed all night. It's amazing how much refs have jobbed him since he's become a Knick. He got Felton'd there, superstar drives to the hoop and gets a charge called on him when the guy was late? He could've shot it, but he had an obvious AND 1 there. Apparently not obvious to the ref...

He's been jobbed all his career cos the NBA intentionally diminished him the first few years to pump up LeBron. He has to trust his jumper there and not let the refs decide the game

obijkenobi said:
Seriously. When I saw that line up, I immediatly thought "wtf Pop lol"

And would you look at that, we go to a real lineup and ring the lead up again lol

This Spurs team doesn't give a fuck about Bosh's feelings

we out to hurt feelings son

Grimm Fandango said:
Just when the Heat looked to be coming back, the Spurs back hand them down again.

Spurs actually put in someone over 6'8 and a few of the starters back in. Pop was done with the foreplay.

Tom Penny

Blackface said:

You can't resist backing Bosh even after the despicable flop / 1-18 game. Really dude?

Darkman M

Cloudy said:
He's been jobbed all his career cos the NBA intentionally diminished him the first few years to pump up LeBron. He has to trust his jumper there and not let the refs decide the game
Lol WTF is this shit.

masud

Banned
I'm having a hard time liking or caring about this Knicks squad. And i was really into the season before the trade deadline.

PBY

Banned
Not enought smhs in the entire world to describe my feelings on the last 4 quarters of Heat bball.

smh. fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom