• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
My brother says Bosh looks like an ostrich. And that headbob he just did after the foul call cements that.

dream

pilonv1 said:
lol Jackson says the Heat's problem isn't their offense

If you could magically fix either the Heat's broken offense or their broken defense with the snap of a finger, which would you choose?

dream

parlez vous francais!

That shit was ridiculous. How is Tony not dead?

Holy fuck, Tony was so high in the air he actually had time to flail his arms like he just got pushed out of a plane.

masud

Banned
Cloudy said:
It's a free app and you just enter your LP info to watch games.
Oh so you have to have a lp subsciption. There is an Iphone/android app thats like 35$ by itself. That's still pretty cool though, I hope the make it for Xoom.

edit:Thuggery!

ToxicAdam

Weak ass flagrant call. Parker was flailing his arms like he was having a seizure. lol

Dampier didn't even give a full push .. it was more like a mild misdirection.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
masud said:
Oh so you have to have a lp subsciption. There is an Iphone/android app thats like 35$ by itself. That's still pretty cool though, I hope the make it for Xoom.

edit:Thuggery!

It is for the xoom

Full screen goodness on wifi

Darkman M

ToxicAdam said:
Weak ass flagrant call. Parker was flailing his arms like he was having a seizure. lol
It dosent look that bad, but pushing a guy in the back going full speed ahead is dangerous. Damp is known for bitch moves like that so fuck him.

ToxicAdam said:

Dampier didn't even give a full push .. it was more like a mild misdirection.

I'm just going to assume you have a mental disability and forgive you for this post.

PBY

Banned
smh x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom