• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Bron game. Not impacting the game in any positive way but putting up the $tat$ so that his supporters can say that he played well months after the fact and say that only haters would say otherwise.

Is Jerry Sloan willing to coach the Heat?

Sloan would literally murder Lebron. Like, everyone says this, but Sloan would strangle the life out of LeBron and maybe Wade as well.

Kobe took 17 shots in the first half. Made only 6. Ew. Wanted to prove a point vs the bobkittens but he nearly took our offense out of the game.

Re-focus in the 2nd half, please.

The Spurs are just on another level than the Heat.

Granted, the Heat are coming off a back-to-back but the past week is pretty much the first time the Heat have played several good teams in a row and they're being completely exposed.

Well the Heat witnessed first hand what it takes to come back from a 20 point deficit, they should know what to do now that someone else showed them.

PBY

Banned
twinturbo2 said:
If I didn't have work tomorrow, I'd drink the pain away.

When do the Marlins have their season opener? I can't believe I'm asking this.
Another Miami fan? Nice, the fam needs support at the moment. I'm still pumped for the playoffs, even though things look pretty bleak right about now.

dream

I hope Pop empties the bench now. Not even as a joke, but just because he doesn't need to have his starters in there against this brutal brutal team.

When Splitter is on the court, you know you fucked up

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Classic Bron game. Not impacting the game in any positive way but putting up the $tat$ so that his supporters can say that he played well months after the fact and say that only haters would say otherwise.

basically

look at the boxscore months from now and you'd think he had a great game

peterb0y said:
Another Miami fan? Nice, the fam needs support at the moment. I'm still pumped for the playoffs, even though things look pretty bleak right about now.
It's like all of us are *in Mal's voice* "waiting for a train...."

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Wait wait wait wait.

Knicks lost to the Cavs?

AGAIN? As in, the THIRD TIME AGAIN?

HAHAHAHAH.

The sports talk radio today was on fire, everyone is pissed about the Heat. If it was this bad today I can't imagine what the calls will be like tomorrow.

reilo said:
Wait wait wait wait.

Knicks lost to the Cavs?

AGAIN? As in, the THIRD TIME AGAIN?

HAHAHAHAH.

Matt Bonner scored 12 1st quarter points. Miami Heat, as a team, scored 12 in the 1st.

Welcome to today's hilarity.

Dr.Hadji

Branduil said:
Seriously, Roddy scored 13 points in 15 minutes on 55% shooting. Is there any other coach still in the NBA this retarded?

Come on man. Dirk and Terry 4th quarter isn't something a coach wants to mess with. Second highest scoring duo in 4th. They flashed the stat enough times during the 4th.

PBY

Banned
MiamiWesker said:
The sports talk radio today was on fire, everyone is pissed about the Heat. If it was this bad today I can't imagine what the calls will be like tomorrow.
the fire Spo shit came back in full force- the callers on Sedano this morning were especially bad. Tomorrows gonna be brutal, at least its saturday so the regular programs aren't on

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Oh man, I missed an awesome night of basketball. Oh maaaaan.

And Dwight picked up his 16th tech of the season? Does that mean he's out against Portland on Monday? Aweeeesome.

reilo said:

And Dwight picked up his 16th tech of the season? Does that mean he's out against Portland on Monday? Aweeeesome.

yup, and i don't think it will be rescinded.

RED ROCKET!

NomarTyme

reilo said:

lmao. I'm reading your post in Cartman's voice.

Wizman23

Banned
MiamiWesker said:

Is it the same 4 Heat fans calling over and over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom