• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

twinturbo2 said:
I don't care, Jerry Sloan is available NOW, so let's get him NOW and salvage something.

Coach Sloan was like "fuck this" and walked away from the fucking Jazz because of one diva. Do you really think he wants to take his talents to these jokers?:
huo87l.png

PBY

Banned
MiamiWesker said:
Dan is awesome. He is always reasonable and has thoughtful views, not "this team sucks, panic!"
definitely, my favorite radio guy by far- hes a fan without being irrationally homerish

dream

Now that I think about it, Sloan to the Heat would be comedy considering all the nationally televised games they have.

I can see Coach Sloan drawing up a play, watching Lebron ignore it and run his own freestyle iso, then storming the court to whack him over and over again with his clipboard. And choking him Spreewell style.

NomarTyme said:
what has gotten into bynum today? he is so..... unselfish.

yeah, i've been saying how the last 6 weeks or so his passing and court vision has improved a lot.

And he's boarding like a man possessed tonight.

NomarTyme said:
what has gotten into bynum today? he is so..... unselfish.

He hasn't been forcing it lately, but the only drawback is that if he can't make his move, the offense stalls and we need a bailout 3. That has rarely happened recently though.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Biggest win of the season for the Spurs against an elite team.

Beat the Lakers twice already, Dallas, Wizards, Bullshits, Tragic, and OKC

Booshka

I love watching the Heat get destroyed, and yeah, Lebron getting his $tat$ is frustrating. All of the bandwagon Lebron fans that don't watch basketball will just say he still played amazing. I just say, "Watch the games."

That Flagrant 2 was moronic by Dampier, cant just grab an arm? So foolish, kind of sums up the game for Miami though.

On another note, Bulls defense is as fun to watch as Spurs offense, Thib is a genius when it comes to hard working defensive teams. Feel bad for Dwight, that must have been an infuriating game to play.

Lakers playing well, Bynum doing great on boards and defense. This team is somehow tough for them, but they are playing like they should. Hopefully they can roll with this lead and give the bench a lot of play time and the starters, especially Pau and Kobe some rest.

Aah, Sportscenter fails in the first 20 seconds.

They call it "the Heat struggling" now. "MIA failing tests."

Not gonna talk about how awesome the Spurs are of course. Just how starfallen the Heat are.

LovingSteam said:
Lol @the Heat. This has been the most satisfying 2 weeks of basketball this season. Oh Pimp, if you're reading this LOL!!

someone should post his post about the Heat. Haven't seen it in a while.

dream said:
Now that I think about it, Sloan to the Heat would be comedy considering all the nationally televised games they have.

I can see Coach Sloan drawing up a play, watching Lebron ignore it and run his own freestyle iso, then storming the court to whack him over and over again with his clipboard. And choking him Spreewell style.
Haha. Bron would be out of Miami faster than you could say game 6.

Darkman M

Black Mamba said:
yeah, i've been saying how the last 6 weeks or so his passing and court vision has improved a lot.

And he's boarding like a man possessed tonight.
What's most impressive and I've stated this since his return from his injury is his defensive presence. He pretty much contest everything now something he use to not do, he also doesn't bitch when Phil sits him for Lamar in certain situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom