• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Crimson Blur said:
What did I tell you

The Spurs can shoot this way all day every day

Give them these looks and they will make them

Its been like this all season

Splitter/Bonner/Novack front court for the lulz right now? Can someone call Pop and make this happen?

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
peterb0y said:
Another Miami fan? Nice, the fam needs support at the moment. I'm still pumped for the playoffs, even though things look pretty bleak right about now.
Heat Defense Force ASSEMBLE!

dream said:
I think this game is turning me into a Spurs fan. That's just beautiful offense out there.

It's not hard for an offense to look beautiful when Miami leaves someone wide open on every single high screen and roll.

peterb0y said:
the fire Spo shit came back in full force- the callers on Sedano this morning were especially bad. Tomorrows gonna be brutal, at least its saturday so the regular programs aren't on

Both Sid and Dan were saying Spo is not the onto blame but the callers were defaulting to that. Of course he is the scapegoat if this all comes crashing down.

If we lose Sunday as well Monday will have fans in full panic mode.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
MiamiWesker said:
The sports talk radio today was on fire, everyone is pissed about the Heat. If it was this bad today I can't imagine what the calls will be like tomorrow.
Ugh. I can only imagine what calls LeBatard is fielding.

lets review what happened tonight

- pop fucked around with lineups all game
- we are playing tiago splitter
- we gave mcdyess the night off
- we play all of our players reduced minutes

spurs sandbag and they still lead by 29. fucking hilarious

Branduil

Dr.Hadji said:
Come on man. Dirk and Terry 4th quarter isn't something a coach wants to mess with. Second highest scoring duo in 4th. They flashed the stat enough times during the 4th.
In the regular season sure. In the playoffs Terry wilts like Lebron James.

PBY

Banned
twinturbo2 said:
Ugh. I can only imagine what calls LeBatard is fielding.
Seriously- and Lebatard is actually pretty good in these situations, he doesn't take too many callers and he's usually pretty rational and level headed.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
So...Rango was a great movie. Had dinner at Dallas BBQ, not bad. Saw the Knicks highlights when I got home...

FUCK.

This MIA-SA game eases the pain though.

The only good thing that can come out of this is that the bandwagoners will jump off in panic which will leave me pheenix miamiwesker and m.o.b. as the only true fans left :-(

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
peterb0y said:
Seriously- and Lebatard is actually pretty good in these situations, he doesn't take too many callers and he's usually pretty rational and level headed.
The Hatable Dan LeBatard?

CherryWoodFuton said:
The only good thing that can come out of this is that the bandwagoners will jump off in panic which will leave me pheenix miamiwesker and m.o.b. as the only true fans left :-(

Don't forget me. I was at the Heat-Knicks game that ended with Tim Hardaway's buzzer beater- the Hardaway Heave.

twinturbo2 said:
I'm calling it, Spolestra isn't going to last the weekend.

Spo is safe this season. But if we get eliminated early in the playoffs he is obviously out. Anything but the finals will get him fired.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
MiamiWesker said:
Spo is safe this season. But if we get eliminated early in the playoffs he is obviously out. Anything but the finals will get him fired.
I don't care, Jerry Sloan is available NOW, so let's get him NOW and salvage something.

pilonv1

huo87l.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom