• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Beasley has a career low PER and is quickly approaching one the worst TS% in the entire league. He has put up incredibly average offensive stats and is a miserable defender.

It's so easy to talk when you don't watch games

ph33nix said:
It's so easy to talk when you don't watch games

It's even easier to talk when you see Beasley play and he's horrible and has no NBA-level basketball skills other than midrange jump shooting. The Heat picked the 15th or 20th best player in the draft with the 2nd pick, there's no need to defend him anymore because he's not with the team anymore.

I haven't seen that much of Beasley this year but he's a stats guy that puts up hollow numbers and is unlikely to really help any team.

Kevin Love to me is a stats guy that, if surrounded by other good players, could really help a team.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!

Rodeo Clown

LiveFromKyoto said:
It's far more likely that Kahn thinks running out a C + 3 PFs would be totally gnarly. You can't teach height you know.
Randolph, Love, Beasley is the best 5-4-3 the Wolves can run out right now. Only 2 more seasons of Darko. Ugh.

SamuraiX-

What're you guys talking about? The Heat are going 8-2 the next 3 weeks. They're about to showtime their way to an 8-game win streak.

It's true. The M.O.B even told me to put it in my book!

Omiee

LovingSteam said:
Happy bday bro!

Thanks man, and yeah its def been fun watching the heat lose. I cant remember a year that i got so much pleasure from seeing an other team lose.
not even the Celtics ( i just dident watch most of their games ), now i actively watch heat fans in the hope they embarrass them selves lol.

I love how ESPN continues to try to sell the "late arriving" Heat crowd.

End of the game situation against a top 5 team in the league, game tied: Nobody in the fuckin seats.

SamuraiX- said:
What're you guys talking about? The Heat are going 8-2 the next 3 weeks. They're about to showtime their way to an 8-game win streak.

It's true. The M.O.B. even told me to put it in my book!

Heh. Seems that Heat Age is starting to come to terms with the fact that the team isn't as good as they thought. Colin Cowherd made a good point about the Heat. He compared them to a big bully. A big bully is able to dominate the weaker kids on the playground just through fear and intimidation but once they face an opponent who isn't afraid and that is actually talented they cower themselves. Pretty much par for the course when it comes to LeBron led teams.

LovingSteam said:
A Heat loss on Sunday has become almost a ritual for us. I see no reason why this Sunday should be any different.

I have a feeling the Heat are going to win this one but I would be on cloud 9 if they get embarrassed on national TV again.

h3ro

Shouldn't it say Toros on the front the jerseys? Noche latino is stupid. At least it makes sense on the Knicks jerseys.

Also, still plenty of seats available, folks!

Omiee

SamuraiX- said:
LMFAO

LeBron didn't even block it. It just slipped outta Rose's hands.

Hubie still trying to defend it. LOL

thats what i noticed and wanted to edit my post, it dident look like lebron even touched it.
anyhow lets hope we see a horrible night from bosh again lol.

Rodeo Clown

KingGondo said:
Think about this: it would be a legitimate upset if the Heat win this game at home.

Bulls playing poorly and still winning.
This about this: Chris Bosh still has $96M over the next 5 years left on his contract.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Man I love watching good interior passing. Such an underrated part of the game. Joakim is so good at finding the open man.

Omiee

Rodeo Clown said:
This about this: Chris Bosh still has $96M over the next 5 years left on his contract.

Ah man that is a horrible horrible contract.

2nd quarter is almost starting and there are still a lot of open seats

Gigglepoo

Rodeo Clown said:

It seems like they're stuck with this core unless one demands a trade. I'm not sure what the Heat could even get for Wade or Bosh.

Owzers

Bulls coming out flat, i'm surprised the game is this close. They started with two easy buckets by Noah and then fell back into making awkward passes around the perimeter for jump shots.

Rodeo Clown

Omiee said:
Ah man that is a horrible horrible contract.

2nd quarter is almost starting and there are still a lot of open seats
The Heat should've said "No thanks, Chris," when he tried to package himself with Bron last summer. I'm definitely with Ninja on this: I'd rather spend that money on a bunch of role players than Chris Bosh.

I love being a fan of a team that attracts so much attention. Especially from people who think they take pleasure in watching people lose.

It's just jealousy, folks.

Rodeo Clown said:
The Heat should've said "No thanks, Chris," when he tried to package himself with Bron last summer. I'm definitely with Ninja on this: I'd rather spend that money on a bunch of role players than Chris Bosh.

A lot of people rather would. But if we said no to Chris that probably also meant saying bye to Wade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom