• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
OpinionatedCyborg said:
He isn't on your team anymore. It's OK for you to realize that Beasley is ass just like the rest of the league. Rebounds like shit for a power forward and defends poorly at the power forward position. Too slow to defend small forwards. Doesn't get to the free throw line despite having the ball in his hands a lot. Not an efficient scorer. Beasley has been a massive disappointment so far. He and Glenn Robinson were supposed to tear up the league with their grit on the boards and their sweet scoring touches (and Glenn could handle the ball well too), but they ended up playing pussy ball and getting dominated on the glass and settling for shitty jumpshots. In conclusion, fuck Beasley and fuck the police.

Come on. Glenn Robinson was much better than Beasley.

OpinionatedCyborg said:
He isn't on your team anymore. It's OK for you to realize that Beasley is ass just like the rest of the league. Rebounds like shit for a power forward and defends poorly at the power forward position. Too slow to defend small forwards. Doesn't get to the free throw line despite having the ball in his hands a lot. Not an efficient scorer. Beasley has been a massive disappointment so far. He and Glenn Robinson were supposed to tear up the league with their grit on the boards and their sweet scoring touches (and Glenn could handle the ball well too), but they ended up playing pussy ball and getting dominated on the glass and settling for shitty jumpshots. In conclusion, fuck Beasley and fuck the police.

shit what did beasley do to you

MiamiWesker said:
Thank you so much. At least coming from you others may respect it more since you have been a long time active member.

Some people obviously say things just to fill a role. Can't take them seriously and they're a waste of keystrokes. Everybody else is cool though.

Jeff-DSA

The Crimson Blur said:
He has mastered the legendary crab dribble!

(I dunno I think he got fouled on that last dribble, I gotta watch the replay. Not sure)

Wasn't a foul either, but missing the travel was far more blatant.

Its gotten to the point where I can't get excited about how we play in the first half. I am glad we are up but so what. I want to fast forward to the fourth. Though today I do feel we are going to win.

OpinionatedCyborg said:

Well you know what? The guy installing my cable said he saw Beasley in high school and said "This kid is gonna be real good"

so suck it

MiamiWesker said:
Its gotten to the point where I can't get excited about how we play in the first half. I am glad we are up but so what. I want to fast forward to the fourth. Though today I do feel we are going to win.

I hear you. I've been more apathetic to getting to watch games on time. I guess now its mostly to see pretty highlights :(

Jeff-DSA said:

He did not travel. I watched the replay.

Remember, steps only count once the player catches the ball after the bounce from the dribble. Pause it at the catch from the ground. He only takes 2 steps after that.

And yes, he got fouled. It was a good call. He got pushed in the back.

charsace

The Crimson Blur said:
Rose is absurd.

His handle is fantastic. One of the best dribblers I have ever seen.
He's gotten much better since his rookie year. His handles was weak his rookie year. I like what he's done and have come around on him. He works hard and it shows. Wasn't a pg, but now he runs the offense much better than he did his previous seasons.

If Lebron improved at the rate of Rose...

ph33nix said:
Some people obviously say things just to fill a role. Can't take them seriously and they're a waste of keystrokes. Everybody else is cool though.

I am usually around only during Heat games so I seem to see the worst of everyone. I actually enjoy the board when we lose, its genuinely funny. Its when the Heat win that this place becomes unbearable.

Jeff-DSA said:

Chalmers was trying to get an intentional foul before Rose went up, he actually fouled him twice, they missed the first one.

charsace

ph33nix said:
Well you know what? The guy installing my cable said he saw Beasley in high school and said "This kid is gonna be real good"

so suck it

I hear you. I've been more apathetic to getting to watch games on time. I guess now its mostly to see pretty highlights :(
One of the top teams in the league and you guys aren't excited to watch!?!

Sho_Nuff82 said:
Chalmers was trying to get an intentional foul before Rose went up, he actually fouled him twice, they missed the first one.

We should have cut Chalmers instead of Arroyo but our HEAT CULTURE has too much pride in its developmental program. They want so badly to make Mario work but I think they're coming to grips that he's pretty bad.

charsace said:
One of the top teams in the league and you guys aren't excited to watch!?!

No I am but I'm not trying to rush home anymore or stop doing my work if a game is starting. As in I try not making watching the game a priority if I could be doing something productive.

I really like baseline traps against MIA. Always seems to work.

MIA has got to learn to bail their teammates out when they are in that spot. Even talented guys like Wade and James can't make shots like that at a decent percentage.

SephCast said:
You're not happy with how it ended up?

Is this a serious question?

If we had Rose I don't know how things would have eventually shaken out but I DO know it also likely means we wouldn't have Mario Chalmers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom