• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

numble

ph33nix said:
Yeah dude I understand what they did seems major douche but they were getting their own fan base excited. Why the fuck does that matter to the rest of the nation? Besides---it wasn't their idea. They were told it was going to happen and it was like oh whatever, sounds fun.

I'll accept people making fun of "not 1...2....3...etc." but reading this board sometimes doesn't feel like a basketball discussion but a bunch of pansies that read into words like women
I'm sorry, ESPN talks more about them then the Spurs or the Bulls. This is why the Spurs and Celtics openly hates on the Heat--they get so much attention but they don't deserve it when there are teams doing better or as well but not getting the same attention.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
ph33nix said:
Is this a serious question?

If we had Rose I don't know how things would have eventually shaken out but I DO know it also likely means we wouldn't have Mario Chalmers.

Well, you wouldn't have ended up with LeBron, and maybe would've had Bosh. Let's just ask this, would you trade Rose for LeBron right now?

numble said:
I'm sorry, ESPN talks more about them then the Spurs or the Bulls. This is why the Spurs and Celtics openly hates on the Heat--they get so much attention but they don't deserve it when there are teams doing better or as well but not getting the same attention.

I dont hate the Heat because of ESPN. I can't blame them for the unwarranted media coverage they get. I hate ESPN for what ESPN does.

I hate the Heat for other reasons.

SMFH

SephCast said:
Well, you wouldn't have ended up with LeBron, and maybe would've had Bosh. Let's just ask this, would you trade Rose for LeBron right now?

If I could count on Mike Miller and James Jones to be healthy? Maybe.

I still have yet to see the potential of this team.

The Crimson Blur said:
eh theyve missed a few but the officiating has been pretty good so far

no complaints

lol I say that and then they miss a huge shove by Damp

damn

I fucking hate Damp. People wonder why I hate Damp but they don't remember the shit he said last year in that series against the Spurs:

"Parker got into the teeth of our defense and caused problems," Dampier told The Dallas Morning News after the game. "Every time he drives the lane, we have to put him on his back. The first foul has to tell him he's in for a long night. My first foul Thursday night is going to put him on his back. I guarantee it."

Hes shameless. Hes a dirty player without remorse.

Over time hes built a grudge against Tony too so I know that shit was intentional. Hes a thug.

Omiee

nice comeback by the bulls, but boozer really has to step it up if they want to have a chanse.
but man rose is entertaining to watch.

The Crimson Blur said:

damn

I fucking hate Damp. People wonder why I hate Damp but they don't remember the shit he said last year in that series against the Spurs:

Over time hes built a grudge against Tony too so I know that shit was intentional. Hes a thug.

When you've been basically told you're terrible all the time, you look for any way to help.

I can't believe it's March and there is still no system in place to have Lebron and Wade play together. Same shit all year, when one has the ball the other is standing on the outside on the opposite side of the court just watching.

Omiee

The Crimson Blur said:

damn

he actually openly said that, well damnn. Man a guy like that could pul a suarez and help his team by playing dirty. Imagine him injuring allen or rose or what ever on purpose in a playoff serie.

h3ro

MiamiWesker said:
I can't believe it's March and there is still no system in place to have Lebron and Wade play together. Same shit all year, when one has the ball the other is standing on the outside on the opposite side of the court just watching.

It's only been 70 games. They need time to gel. It's a learning process.

Flash

i agree about rose. he doesn't ever look for the call unlike wade. whenever the dude drives its so blatantly obvious hes trying to get the call. and come the fuck on boozer you gotta finish that!

Boozer is having his worst game of the season...how is this close.

ph33nix said:
When you've been basically told you're terrible all the time, you look for any way to help.

The only reason hes in the league is because he is a big fat guy. He is notorious for his lack of work ethic. Fans of his teams dislike him (not just Brandy, every DAL fan I have ever met). He puts no effort into his work, and I'm not even sure he likes the game of basketball. If he wants to contribute, then he should go to the gym.

Sickens me to see a guy like that make millions. Hes a cancer to the league. No fucking way do I want him to get a ring over a guy like McDyess...only makes MIA more unlikable.

Omiee

Flash said:
i agree about rose. he doesn't ever look for the call unlike wade. whenever the dude drives its so blatantly obvious hes trying to get the call. and come the fuck on boozer you gotta finish that!

exactly, i hate players who do that all the time.

SephCast said:
Fuckin' Bynum playing some Angry Birds.

LOL

I'm surprised than an alleged up and coming star like Rose gets no respect from the refs. How many times does he need to get hit before the 3 blind mice blow the whistle.

That Mike Miller sequence was hilarious. Miss, and another miss.

h3ro said:
It's only been 70 games. They need time to gel. It's a learning process.

That's right we are on a different timetable than everyone else. No worries then.

I have a feeling Spo will be saying that in an elimination game of the playoffs.

Omiee

wade lebron kobe all of them get calls that rose doesnt get, pretty sad.

lol rookie ball handling than a block at the other end of the court and a steal.
lol @ the chicago lead.

Omiee said:
wade lebron kobe all of them get calls that rose doesnt get, pretty sad.

lol rookie ball handling than a block at the other end of the court and a steal.
lol @ the chicago lead.

Kobe doesn't get nearly as many calls as you think he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom