• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Well? What are ya gonna do?

Hopefully Pau Gasol wakes the fuck up next time. On to the next one.

edit- FUCK Grey down. :( :( :( dude played his ass off today to.

Pkaz01

god damnit why does this shit always have to happen? west wasn't enough?

BruceLeeRoy said:
Not to pull this bitch ass card but damn these refs love cp3 almost as much as they love Nash.

I disagree nash gets mugged all the time especially in the playoffs vs the spurs. CP3 has always been a flopper though.

Omiee

if i was kobe i would slap and beat and kill the shit out of odom and pau. They have been non existing in this freaking game. What the fucking fuck happened to pau. It looks like he forgot he was in the game and switched sould with some tennis player or something.

Ninja Scooter said:
meh I'll take CP taking jumpers. That's not hte problem everyone knew he was going to beast, it's how easily we are letting him set up scrub teammates that killed us. We can't make things easy for guys like Gray.

This. The Laker switching has been STUPID.

Lakers should go back and do what they used to do and force CP3 into the lane into Bynum/Odom/Pau where he can't do anything. When we send a second guy to him 15 feet from the basket or put him 1 on 1 with Pau, can't be defended.

Lakers got away from their normal gameplan.

Gray looks done for good, sorry to say.

edit: but at the end of the day, despite that, Lakers only lost because Pau didn't show up.

Yep LovingSteamdamus is back in the building. I was right about game 1 and will be proven right when my prophecy of the Lakersnot reaching the finals is fulfilled.

The Crimson Blur said:
This game is awesome.

Hornets would be up 30 if they had West. But I guess its cool to give them a handicap considering they are facing this sorry Lakers squad.

lakers would probably be awake if west was there

Lakers have a very fucked up mentality

linsivvi

The Crimson Blur said:
WHAT I TELL YOU

FUCKING HELMEPPO

AARON GRAY HURT

The entire Hornet team will spontaneously combust if they even get close to beating the Lakers in this series..

Time to root for the Nuggets.

SamuraiX-

Oh yeah, he's definitely out for the series. That's a serious high ankle sprain.

Wow, Hornets with only 3 turnovers tonight? No way they keep that up.

Doomsayer

LovingSteam said:
Yep LovingSteamdamus is back in the building. I was right about game 1 and will be proven right when my prophecy of the Lakersnot reaching the finals is fulfilled.

Glad you'd rather be right on the internet then witness another 3 peat. Cool story, bro.

Pau Gasol now goes in the paint.
KuGsj.gif

Omiee

Dark FaZe said:

If i wasnt a lakers fan i would totally want them to lose it this year. I just hate their whole m,mentality and how they come in every game. Like they already won and its their game to lose

and off course bitch pau waits untill the last minute of the game.

dream

Dark FaZe said:

At some point you gotta think maybe the Lakers aren't just lazy and unmotivated and have the ability to flip the switch that will allow them to magically win a championship.

Maybe they're just not a good team anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom