• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
dream said:
At some point you gotta think maybe the Lakers aren't just lazy and unmotivated and have the ability to flip the switch that will allow them to magically win a championship.

Maybe they're just not a good team anymore.

well that 16-1 run after the break wasn't THAT long ago, so that team is still there, but you are right it's not good to rely on flipping the switch because eventually the power is out. I saw it happen with the Shaq/Kobe squad too.

rc213

Pkaz01 said:
Remember when people gave amare shit for calling pau soft? He really was just calling it like it is.

People gave him shit because it was a soft player calling another player soft.

Doomsayer

Absolutely pathetic performance by everyone that isn't Kobe, Bynum, and Artest. Phil should rip his team a new one, but he'll probably just give them a fucking book or something.

I expect the Lakers to win the next 4 games, now. Hopefully, this is a good thing for them.

That had to be Pau's worst game of his Laker career. Can't ever remembering him being that bad on offense.

SamuraiX-

It's cool, guys. It's cool!

Lakers will just showtime this shit for 4 straight games and cut this David and Goliath bull shit. They have to. It's not like they're frauds or anything.

MiDNiGHTS said:
Grizz vs Knicks is happening.

Pfft, Pacers/Thunder would be epic.

dIEHARD said:
So this is what happens when you dont have a Boozer out there for the other team to abuse.

Okafor was in foul trouble nearly the entire game. Aaron Grey and Carl Landry locked up Pau somehow.

dream said:
At some point you gotta think maybe the Lakers aren't just lazy and unmotivated and have the ability to flip the switch that will allow them to magically win a championship.

Maybe they're just not a good team anymore.

Not saying they will automatically win a chip...but you can see with your eyes that they didn't give effort tonight.

Cloudy

Banned
Where are the Fisher defenders now? You cannot have a PG who's a non-factor on both ends. Paul didn't have to play any defense and used all his energy to kill us

Pkaz01 said:
Remember when people gave amare shit for calling pau soft? He really was just calling it like it is.

Except that Amare calling anyone else soft is like Elton John calling George Michael a "fucking cigarette"

Doomsayer said:
Glad you'd rather be right on the internet then witness another 3 peat. Cool story, bro.
I am not God. I have been endowed with a gift. I am the latest in a long line of damus's. The prophecies I make were not decided by me my son, I was simply given the responsibility to spread the gospel. It is with a heavy heart that I tell you the Lakers will not reach the finals.

Omiee

Cloudy said:
Where are the Fisher defenders now? You cannot have a PG who's a non-factor on both ends. Paul didn't have to play any defense and used all his energy to kill us

iv been saying that all year, to start blake or something in stead of that idiot.

Pkaz01

rc213 said:
People gave him shit because it was a soft player calling another player soft.

Ninja Scooter said:
Except that Amare calling anyone else soft is like Elton John calling George Michael a "fucking cigarette"

Amare is not soft go look at chris bosh or pau gasol if you want soft.

And i'm not a professional basketball player but I can still see that derrick fisher sucks now and pau gasol is soft. Just calling it like it is.

Zep

Banned
Cloudy said:
yea konex! tell em!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0132_hmhs.gif

So guys CP3 is more clutch than Kobe

Discuss.

LovingSteam said:
I am not God. I have been endowed with a gift. I am the latest in a long line of damus's. The prophecies I make were not decided by me my son, I was simply given the responsibility to spread the gospel. It is with a heavy heart that I tell you the Lakers will not reach the finals.

Its a heavy burden we carry. I know how you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom