• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
EAST

Bulls vs Pacers
Bulls 4-1

Heat vs Sixers
Heat 4-1

Celtics vs Knicks
Celtics 4-2

Magic vs Hawks
Magic 4-2

WEST

Spurs vs Grizzlies
Upset special Grizzlies 4-3

Lakers vs Hornets
Lakers 4-0

Mavericks vs Blazers
Mavericks 4-3

Thunder vs Nuggets
Thunder 4-2

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Game 1 - Sat April 16 Portland at Dallas 8:30PM 9:30PM ESPN
Game 2 - Tue April 19 Portland at Dallas 8:30PM 9:30PM TNT
Game 3 - Thu April 21 Dallas at Portland 7:30PM 10:30PM TNT
Game 4 - Sat April 23 Dallas at Portland 2:00PM 5:00PM TNT
Game 5 * Mon April 25 Portland at Dallas TBD TBD TBD
Game 6 * Thu April 28 Dallas at Portland TBD TBD TBD
Game 7 * Sat April 30 Portland at Dallas TBD TBD TNT

Three on TNT. Dayum.

Bulls in 4
Heat in 5
Celtics in 5
Magic in 4

Spurs in 6
Lakers in 4
Mavs in 7
Thunder in 6

This is probably the least interesting first round in recent memory for the East. The best potential matchups (Sixers-Celtics and Heat-Knicks) were ruined at the last minute. None of this shit will be close. The Hawks should not be televised.

The Grizz and Nuggets will make it interesting, but in the end the lack of star power will do them in. Mavs/Blazers can really go either way, I'm only leaning on the Mavs due to homecourt and the fact that we really need to see Dirk play the Lakers once before he retires. The Hornets should not be televised.

numble

mCnQE.jpg

efUtG.jpg

UIxjj.jpg

r976R.jpg

smurfx

get some go again
i think i might watch all the west series this year. will probably skip the east playoffs until the eastern conference finals like i usually do.

hahaha @ Luke pics
gosh damnit. what have i done!?!?!?!?

His face makes me want to go punch a baby seal

The Frankman said:
It's been a long time coming New York fans ... but

THE KNICKS ARE BACK

Is that the link to Melo's new TV show?!

JasonTerryFace.gif

Alright, I got to type 20 pages by tomorrow morning. Thanks for procrastination and laughs NBAgaf.
Cheers to the coming hells of the playoffs!

jjasper

AirBrian said:
To be fair, you guys got Pau for like a bag of pretzels. And not even the name-brand ones, I'm talking the "Great Value" brand at Wal-Mart. Memphis should've gotten retracted for that trade alone. Sorry, Bish!

Yeah they should have. Grizz got fleeced. I mean look at them now haven't improved one bit because of that trade.

smurfx said:
i think i might watch all the west series this year. will probably skip the east playoffs until the eastern conference finals like i usually do.

I'll watch everything but Lakers-Hornets. Just because watching Chris Paul spontaneously combust as he hoists the game-winning 3 is too gruesome for me.

I pray every game is a blowout for his sake.

Lakers Los Angeles Lakers
LAL vs NOH Schedule: Gm1 - Sun 12:30 @ LA, Gm 2 - Wed 7:30 @ LA, Gm 3 - Fri 6:30 @ NO, Gm 4 Sun 6:30 @ NO, Gm 5 Tue, Gm6 Thu, Gm 7 Sat.

Just what I figured. Wish it was a later game on Sunday, though. Why showcase this series?

I wonder how good the Grizzlies would be if they hadn't taken Thabeet with the 2nd pick. Imagine if they had taken Curry or Jennings and didn't have bum Conley as their PG.

giri said:
The nuggets best player (Karl) goes up against the Thunders worst (Brooks). So, possible.

Imagine how much of a meltdown Laker haters will have if the Mavs, Grizz and Nuggs all advance along with LA?

RBH

Bulls in 4
Heat in 6
Celtics in 6
Magic in 6

Spurs in 5
Lakers in 5
Mavericks in 7
Thunder in 7

I have pretty much no excitement/confidence in the Hawks right now.

Plenty of good seats still available at Philips Arena!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom