• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are playing a lot more controlled right now. I hate how our lead went away, but fuck, I'm happier up 1 after 3 than I was down 3 at halftime. This will likely be a close game. Hopefully having Manu will make a difference.

Zeke

eGeY8.gif

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I'm not even going to lie, I will be shocked if the Lakers lose tonight. And will become very, very nervous...

I don't normally do this, but fuck it. Lakers by 11.

giri

LiveFromKyoto said:
I don't know what's happening, but I am somehow watching Zach Randolph play and not hating him. That last postup was boss.
He's been like that for a while now, surprisingly. Since the move to memphis he hasn't been a dick head.

Bread

Banned
Black Mamba said:
Sean Elliott, Tommy Heishorn, and the Portland announcers announcing my existence would be my own personal hell.
Dude Tommy Heinsohn is the best commentator to have on your side, but this Sean Elliott guy is garbage. Heinsohn would be talking shit about the guy who just cut you off on the highway saying that he should be arrested.

Godslay

Banned
Well, good game OKC, they deserved to win as you could tell they wanted it more tonight.

I'm not quite sure what to think of this Denver team in the playoffs. They seem like a different beast than what they were in the regular season. After the meltdown last year, I'm not sure what to think going ahead. Either they give up like they did to the Jazz, or they come back and fight. It will be an interesting game 3. Hopefully they get their shit together, because they certainly can stand toe to toe with OKC.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Bread said:
Dude Tommy Heinsohn is the best commentator to have on your side, but this Sean Elliott guy is garbage. Heinsohn would be talking shit about the guy who just cut you off on the highway saying that he should be arrested.
Yeah, I think Tommy's hilarious, but Elliot and Portland's Mike Rice are just annoying.

Pkaz01

memphis should just got to their bigs don't let mayo shoot.

and wow they make every shot sound like a game winner in game 7 of the finals. shut up already. I'm pretty sure they know they were going to be on NBAtv tonight can't they tone it down just a little?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom