• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

What the hell was that

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Pau even bothered by the ref tossing him the ball to inbound.

Haha, yeah, I saw Pau go "wow!" all shocked at how hard the ref threw him the ball.

what is wrong with pau? i'm not his biggest fan but he seems to be playing horribly. i don't get it unless he is injured. he's not challenging anyone in the post even when he has one on one and he seems disinterested on defense as well

exarkun

Forceatowulf said:
I haven't seen Pau play this bitch-made since the Celtics series in 08.

What. The Fuck. Is. Going. On.

He's getting hit. Alot. Okafur is terrrrible right now, but they are hitting Gasol with him, Landra, and Mbenga. And he's rattled. WTF was with Kobe shooting from 4 feet behind the line.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
what is wrong with pau? i'm not his biggest fan but he seems to be playing horribly. i don't get it unless he is injured. he's not challenging anyone in the post even when he has one on one and he seems disinterested on defense as well

All mental.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Forceatowulf said:
I haven't seen Pau play this bitch-made since the Celtics series in 08.

What. The Fuck. Is. Going. On.

seriously it makes no sense that pau is such a massive bitch against the freaking hornets of all teams

Nelo Ice said:
seriously it makes no sense that pau is such a massive bitch against the freaking hornets of all teams

and he killed them during the regular season. Not sure what is going on. Thought he got some confidence back in the 1st half.

Cloudy

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:

He's just not that good

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
exarkun said:
He's getting hit. Alot. Okafur is terrrrible right now, but they are hitting Gasol with him, Landra, and Mbenga. And he's rattled. WTF was with Kobe shooting from 4 feet behind the line.
He got hit a lot against the Celtics last year and he still managed to play like a man most of the time.

I've been closely watching this guy play ever since he became a Laker and this is just fucking weird...

Fuck yeah, LO. Couple excellent plays by him. Love when he gets a rebound and pushes it, especially against stiffs.

Pau made an aggressive move. Good sign. He missed it, but if he keep that up, they will start to drop or get calls. Just keep doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom