• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsivvi

Pau + Kobe = 9 points 5 rebounds 3 assists

Artest + Fisher = 19 points 7 rebounds 5 assists

Yet the Lakers have a double digit lead.....

Bizarre.

numble

As long as Pau is out there with Bynum, they'll keep feeding it to Pau to "try to get him going." Just give up on it and put LO in, he can work with Bynum. Pau can try to be the anchor for the bench that runs too much and doesn't know what to do.

snack

linsivvi said:
Pau + Kobe = 9 points 5 rebounds 3 assists

Artest + Fisher = 19 points 7 rebounds 5 assists

Yet the Lakers have a double digit lead.....
When NO is shooting 38.3% from the field, anything is possible.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
It's amazing that were up like this with our two best players playing like dick offensively.

No way they both play this badly on that side of the floor again in this series.

Forceatowulf said:
It's amazing that were up like this with our two best players playing like dick offensively.

No way they both play this badly on that side of the floor again in this series.

how is it amazing? the hornets are shooting like 35%. there is your answer

snack

Chris Paul is keeping this game within reach. Also gotta thank the Lakers for always passing the rock to Gasol. He's just a pylon y'all.

Fucking paul hitting another buzzer beater 3. Unbelievable.

Ariza has made 3 shots that he makes maybe once every month 1 of those type of shots.

And Pau Gasol is broken right now.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Adam Blade said:
Have fun guys. I'll be taking some time off from GAF again. My grandma's about to pass away...

This blows.

sorry to hear i just lost my grandma and mom last year so i kno what ur going through

Lakers still aren't really running good offense to get the bigs easy shots. Everything is ISO, post ups or put backs. That's dirty basketball. Pau sucks right now but its on Fish or Kobe to create easy shots for others.

exarkun

Adam Blade said:
Have fun guys. I'll be taking some time off from GAF again. My grandma's about to pass away...

This blows.

You have my condolences man. I went through that a while ago, it tough shit.

numble said:
Kobe can't play defense and offense at the same time. Most of the Olympics showed that.*

*Except the Gold Medal game.

well that is the give and take. real life isn't like NBA 2k where you play to your rating on both sides and the other isn't affected

Lakers beat writer bringing the ether on Pau.

KevinDing KEVIN DING
Nobody told me the Lakers had to trade Pau back for Kwame before this postseason

KevinDing KEVIN DING
That's actually unfair to Kwame, who was highly productive for Charlotte late in the regular season. Pau tonight: 6p (2/10), 3r, 1a.

Come on Pau, come alive already.

J2 Cool

MidnightCowboy said:
Chris Paul needs to shoot more in the 4th.

This. Odom was the perfect sub for the Lakers during that ugly stretch, get a little smoothness going. The Hornets wasted a huge lull by the Lakers. 7 shots for the game isn't enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom