• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

thekad said:
I had it on mute. What happened?

They were...uh...not amused by the two half-naked men. And they kept showing highlights of the routine to prompt more awkwardness from Chuck.

giga

RZ3GW.png

RIP

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Oh wow Crimson just got Bish'd. Damn son....

That sucks, I would have liked to see his reaction after his team got bounced in the first round. Damn shame. =/

bishoptl said:
ask him again in a month.

When used as a pejorative? Absofuckinglutely.
So if he said "not that I'm homosexual" it's ok? I'm asking because I see language usage stuff like this on GAF every day and nothing, heck even when mods are posting in said thread.

Bread

Banned
happy trails TCB, shame we won't get to see his meltdown after the Grizzlies win in 5.

edit: i guess everyone will miss him for the same reason hahaha

dream

The Frankman said:
So if he said "not that I'm homosexual" it's ok? I'm asking because I see language usage stuff like this on GAF every day and nothing, heck even when mods are posting in said thread.

Would it make a difference if the two dudes actually were gay? Because TNT ran an interview with them after where they kept calling Chuck sexy.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
The Frankman said:
I don't make a habit of ban discussion, but here goes:

"Ewwww" + "not that I'm homosexual" = will still get you whacked

Just because I don't post in here all the time doesn't mean that I'm not watching the thread. Sports-GAF gets to skate on a lot of stuff in my eyes, but not everything.

Back to the game.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
numble said:
Kobe cursing inside his jersey to avoid $100k fines.
LOL, he has a problem.

Wow, they review foul calls in the nba now? Really?

Does fish know how to create space for his bigs? Whenever his bigs have post position he stands directly opposite of them. He needs to learn the help away. He's an idiot.

linsivvi

The Frankman said:

Come on dude. Use some commonsense here: If you have to ask, don't say it. What's so difficult about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom