• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly outplayed them in every aspect but rebounding, but they were so bad there it won the game for them.

LEBRON'S ANKLE HURT FOR SECOND ROUND EXCUSE!!!

Blackface

Banned
Red Blaster said:
GreatMightyPoo's non-stop cognitive dissonance is making people dislike the Bulls more they actually merit it.

I like the Bulls, and hope they win the championship this year (next to Dallas).

But it doesn't change the fact he is playing like the WNBA version of Allen Iverson.

Lebron james is in the post against a 6'2 skinny player and he takes a turnaround fade-away to the baseline.

Good lord, lebron. your fundamentals are so bad.

The M.O.B

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Will you take that or would you rather have a productive solid game on both ends from him???

Against Phili? Doesn't really matter. But if he is guarding Ray in round 2, I would rather he be more defense focused.

Black Mamba said:
Lebron james is in the post against a 6'2 skinny player and he takes a turnaround fade-away to the baseline.

And he takes forever to start his move, you would think he would just back him down all the way into the paint but nope. :/

SamuraiX-

MidnightCowboy said:
3rd best in the series mang.

:(

Please don't tell me you think MGS3 is the best...

The Stealth Fox said:
MGS2. Didn't you use to post on the MGS boards at gamefaqs, especially before MGS3's release?

Holy shit.

Didn't think anybody from here was around there back then.

What did you go by, man?

Bread

Banned
Black Mamba said:

He got doubled...

The Stealth Fox

SamuraiX- said:
Holy shit.

Didn't think anybody from here was around there back then.

What did you go by, man?

I had you on my AIM. I was The Stealth Fox back then on GameFAQs. I think I was in high school back then. We used to have those GameFAQs chats on AIM with TypeNameHere.

ARE YOU B3 or S3?

lulz

Bread said:
He got doubled...

He waited for the double before making his move. He still should have either turned and shot right away, even fade-away but not leaning to the baseline, or gone with a step through there.

It was just so undisciplined. he really has no idea what to do with his feet in these situations.

SamuraiX-

Alright, this has been a fucked up night so far. Sorry Knux/Zep & Gigglepoo. :(

Blazers better make a fucking series out of this!

reilo, where you at?

The Stealth Fox said:
I had you on my AIM. I was The Stealth Fox back then on GameFAQs. I think I was in high school back then. We used to have those GameFAQs chats on AIM with TypeNameHere.

ARE YOU B3 or S3?

lulz

LOL

Now I think I remember you. hah

Good times, man.

I was always B3 :p

Every MGS is great to me.

Atleast we didn't bend over and just take it tonight.

But the world now will see that Iggy is a bitch. Hopefully our bitchass owner will too.

Fuck this of to play Portal 2...wait PSN is down. SONOFABITCH!!

SamuraiX- said:
:(

Please don't tell me you think MGS3 is the best...
MGS3 is my favorite, yeah. But really, they're all good. I don't think any is really that superior to the other, except that 4 is probably the worst. If only the whole game was like Act 1.

But I digress. Just end the the Pacers and Sixers series already. The games are starting to get boring.

The Stealth Fox

MidnightCowboy said:
MGS3 is my favorite, yeah. But really, they're all good. I don't think any is really that superior to the other, except that 4 is probably the worst. If only the whole game was like Act 1.

But I digress. Just end the the Pacers and Sixers series already. The games are starting to get boring.

Another 4 hater? :(

Black Mamba said:
He waited for the double before making his move. He still should have either turned and shot right away, even fade-away but not leaning to the baseline, or gone with a step through there.

It was just so undisciplined. he really has no idea what to do with his feet in these situations.

So is he situationally clumsy to you or does he need to work on his footwork in general???

J2 Cool

Pkaz01 said:
What did Kerr say? I missed it..

Something close to -

"This series is pretty much over short of Miami's bus crashing on the way to the hotel."
"Hey hey!"
"I'm sorry. Bad karma."
"Please."
"No no, that's not going to happen this series."

SamuraiX- said:
Alright, this has been a fucked up night so far. Sorry Knux/Zep & Gigglepoo. :(

Blazers better make a fucking series out of this!

reilo, where you at?

This post is why we run Triple Ls off this board.

The vets have mostly never met, but we all know each other and who we root for.

GO CAVS

mgs 4 seriously sucked dick aside from the awesome graphics. by far the worst MGS game of all time.... although i guess to it's credit i didn't finish it so maybe it picks up after the first 4 hours or so

dream

Why do people hate 4 so much? I always thought it was pretty great...then once in a while I'll head over to the gaming side and see people passionately hating it.

dream said:
Why do people hate 4 so much? I always thought it was pretty great...then once in a while I'll head over to the gaming side and see people passionately hating it.

Maybe they only hate it relative to the rest of the series but would take it compared to most other games in the genre.

Or they just hate it period.

dream said:

MGS4 is the Derrick Rose of video games.

OpinionatedCyborg said:
and yet he is a more efficient scorer in the post than kobe bryant =0
http://www.nba.com/heat/news/evolution_post_game_110412.html

The problem is the classification of what a post-up is. Sorry, Lebron catching the ball 20 feet out, then turning to his back, then running to the paint with a running jump hook is not a post-up. Neither is catching with his back to the basket, turning to the basket, dribbling left and taking a step back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom