• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

SephCast said:
Am I embarrassing...?

I don't think you've been that bad.

Just tell your boy Poo to quit jumping onto damage control whenever he sees a chance.

You were a lot more chill during the regular season, Poo. :/

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Games 1, 2: LOL Rose is not going to be able to carry this team doing so much. Bulls suck!
Game 3: LOL Rose sucks he's having a horrible series.

Bulls 3-0 First team to reach 3 wins.

That said....The Bulls are going to have to get used to the physical play, Rose is going to get smacked everytime he goes to the lane. Boozer needs to wake up also.

Everytime i watch the 76ers i can´t understand why Igoudala doesn´t have a better offensive game. He has the tools for it, but for some reason just doesn´t have it.

Holiday and Lou Williams are their best scorers, and it´s just weird.

Doc Holliday said:
Games 1, 2: LOL Rose is not going to be able to carry this team doing so much. Bulls suck!

Rose has sucked the entire series. Just because he's gift-wrapped free throws to not make him look like the Worst MVP in NBA History (hint: he is) doesn't make a difference.

The M.O.B

If Bosh can at least show up for these last 12 minutes, we in decent condition. Dude is letting Brand get wide open jumper after jumper.

Wade with a giant icepack on his shoulder.............mean more Lebron time :/

punkypine said:
The "fantasy nerd" comment makes you sound like a fucking retard. I hope you're aware of this. I know you think you're cool, and you probably have a posse and possibly a ricer, but you're on an internet forum for games. Read that again, reassess your life, and realize that shooting percentage isnt exactly complicated math.

3-0 isn't either

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
SamuraiX- said:

Just tell your boy Poo to quit jumping onto damage control whenever he sees a chance.

Yeah....Poo goes overboard, but it's not my place to tell him to calm down.

Seda

I gotta get back to work, but a couple of things I want to say:

-Deng stepped up when he needed to today.

-Korver is my series MVP so far.

-Boozer sucks.

-Rose haters are weirdly obsessive. You don't have to prove anything to anyone. We know Rose has been very poor this series.

-On that note: Rose is not my pick for season MVP. It's Dwight or Dirk.

-Bulls offense has been their weakness. They need to be more efficient.

-If the Bulls wouldn't give the Pacers so many offensive chances, this would be easy. They turn the ball over way too much. They try to be too quick sometimes.

SephCast said:
Am I embarrassing...?

Nah, you're calm. And apparently I'm the resident Chicago fan pessimist.

SamuraiX- said:

This is so true. I remember when I considered him a smart, levelheaded Bulls fan. The success has gotten to him.

SamuraiX-

seattle6418 said:
Everytime i watch the 76ers i can´t understand why Igoudala doesn´t have a better offensive game. He has the tools for it, but for some reason just doesn´t have it.

A broken jump shot will do that to you.

Personally, I love the guy... but he's not a #1, 2, or 3 option and he puts up the most empty stats ever.

He would be an amazing 6th man though.

punkypine

His main problem is that he thinks he's michael jordan, or atleast he did before this year. He would do things that were totally beyond his skillset. This year, he's playing within himself, and the team is much more successful... but he just cant score anymore

Doc Holliday said:

That said....The Bulls are going to have to get used to the physical play, Rose is going to get smacked everytime he goes to the lane. Boozer needs to wake up also.

Thats just cause they played the first game!!!

SamuraiX- said:

Just laughing at all the blowhards and bottom feeders and them picking apart every thing one player does but not surprised as you've done it as well.

You should be better than that.

I'm done with all the flunkies.

You've never seen me throw Rose in anyone's face without provocation but you can't win with the aforementioned.

also, ahahahahahaha@Sephcast asking someone on here if he's embarrassing

Come on man, caring too much what others think.

BlackMamba is one of the few that can be critical of Rose but also talk basketball, dream as well though he likes big bottomed girls.

You're not fooling anyone, there's no damage to be controlled(it's a team game).........yet.

Blackface

Banned
Seda said:
I gotta get back to work, but a couple of things I want to say:

-Deng stepped up when he needed to today.

-Korver is my series MVP so far.

-Boozer sucks.

-Rose haters are weirdly obsessive. You don't have to prove anything to anyone. We know Rose has been very poor this series.

-On that note: Rose is not my pick for season MVP. It's Dwight or Dirk.

-Bulls offense has been their weakness. They need to be more efficient.

-If the Bulls wouldn't give the Pacers so many offensive chances, this would be easy. They turn the ball over way too much. They try to be too quick sometimes.

Well my herp derp friend, every "star" that plays like Rose did gets shit on. Unless of course, his name is Kobe.

Bread

Banned
Seda said:
Speak for yourself, the rest of the Bulls fans have been defending him to the death.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
The Frankman said:
Oh my God the Heat are getting away with murder on D. Philly isn't even allowed to breathe on these guys... and this game is in Philly!
Watchu talkin' about tubbs?

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
also, ahahahahahaha@Sephcast asking someone on here if he's embarrassing

Come on man, caring too much what others think.

Yeah, I pride myself in being logical, just wanted to see if I'm being a homer.

So, is this par for the course regarding Iggy's offense or is this because he's playing so hard trying to defend Lebron that it kills his offense?

Damn, Anthony and Z have just killed Philly tonight. You can't let those guys get off.

That last shot by Miami reminded me of one of Black Mamba's arguments.

You taking shots at me when there's no conversation going on? Damn son, you are butthurt.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Just seems a little sad to me, you are asking a bunch of homers if you are being too homerish???

I don't consider Sam a homer. What's he got to be homer about right now anyways?

SamuraiX-

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Just laughing at all the blowhards and bottom feeders and them picking apart every thing one player does but not surprised as you've done it as well.

Hey, man, I like Rose. I really do. Always have.

But he hasn't been looking like the MVP at all and that's disappointing. Not to mention all the superstar calls he's starting to get, leading to him averaging 15 FTA per game.

And the fact that so many Bulls LLLs who I've never seen before have shown up in the past week, fellating the shit out of him despite his poor and disappointing performances hasn't helped either.

The M.O.B

I'm surprised they gave the ball to Joel after he got his man hood taken the previous play.

Imagine Haslem down there, he would finish all those good passes.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
What trash were the Bulls fans talking before this series? All I can remember is when Gigglepoo said that the Pacers would win the series, and some Bulls fans (including me) doubted that. I remember other people doubting him too.

In the end, and like I've been saying for a while, people who saw the earlier Bulls/Pacers game in Indiana during the regular season should know that this Pacers team can beat the Bulls. They play great defense on Rose, have mismatch problems for Boozer, and play tough (and a bit dirty) enough to scramble the Bulls offense.

It's tough basketball, but all this shitting on Rose is really childish. He had a bad game tonight, and they won. That's it.

SephCast said:
I don't consider Sam a homer. What's he got to be homer about right now anyways?

A lot of posters don't have anything to be homer about so they sling mud at the "flavor" of the day they choose to.

No one wants to talk about team basketball really.

There are a few though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom