• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stealth Fox

JJ Barea is trash. Every play up the court involves him constantly overdribbling to try to get a switch that ends up in him almost turning over the ball or getting blocked.

Derwind

Dallas we'll give you Calderon, he's guaranteed to be better than JJ Barea. If you can afford his bloated contract we'll give him up. ;-)

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Chris Johnson, a DLeague player, has been more productive this game than Chandler.

methodman

Banned
Roy is so fucking impressive to watch; Portland just looks 100 times better when he's out there. I really hope the guy can regrow some knees somehow, he's creating for everyone all over the floor.

I don't know why Porter gets as much shit around here as he does. Yeah he's a streak shooter but not everybody can score 30 points in a playoff game. When he's hot, he's very hard to stop.

damn, LMA. Had Roy on Barrea and you throw a bad pass.

Wow Dirk.

is Dallas really going to play Barrea on Roy? This is stupid coaching by Carlilse.

reilo

The Chosen One said:
I don't know why Porter gets as much shit around here as he does. Yeah he's a streak shooter but not everybody can score 30 points in a playoff game. When he's hot, he's very hard to stop.
Porter??

Black Mamba said:
damn, LMA. Had Roy on Barrea and you throw a bad pass.

Wow Dirk.

is Dallas really going to play Barrea on Roy? This is stupid coaching by Carlilse.

most "coaching" done by carlisle is pretty stupid.

reilo

dream said:
I'm sorry your team is getting screwed, Brandy.
What's the definition of getting screwed? Dirk not attempting 10FTA in the fourth for a third straight game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom