• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
SamuraiX- said:
Oh snap! Scoot, you just got avatar dissed, son!

Might as well pack up your shit and get out now!

tumblr_lf99u9H5zs1qbrisdo1_250.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
wtf at that T-Mobile Sidekick commercial with the white dude rapping. What the fuck was that shit?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
A foul?!?! On that?!?! What the fuck.

That's Camby's 4th! What the fucklkk

Pkaz01

reilo said:
wtf at that T-Mobile Sidekick commercial with the white dude rapping. What the fuck was that shit?
T-mobile is making commercials as bad as AT&T's so the change isn't as drastic for its users

why is portland giving mcgirk wide open shots?

and i'm liking mchales commentary.

p.s. great call on the traveling. i'm tired of superstars not getting called for clear travels

dream

NEW YORK (AP) - Spike Lee and the celebrities will pack the place. ESPN will be there to televise it.

After seven long years, Madison Square Garden is finally open again for postseason basketball business.

This desperate need to make New York basketball seem relevant again is just getting sad. There's going to be 2 playoff games in MSG. If we're talking about being open for business, that's basically a fucking garage sale.

The worst T-Mobile ever did was that Vince Carter commercial where he talks to his grandma on the phone from the court and says stupid shit like "That's why you don't feed the dog people food."

It pretty much made me never want to go with T-Mobile.

Batum stole that with his A-cup.

Whatever it takes...

This game is decent, I can't see either team pulling away but we probably won't be graced with our first playoff overtime game.

Branduil said:
Are they really not going to take off those two points that Portland didn't score?

i dont think they review that stuff. they could review if a score was a 2 or 3 but not if the clock expired (unless it's end of quarter)

John Hollinger
Haywood looked like Tony Romo in a playoff game on that pass.

that was actually pretty good. 2 shots with 1 stone.

Are they really not going to take off those two points that Portland didn't score?

They can't until a timeout, so now would be a good time to do it. Anytime before the 4th starts.

i dont think they review that stuff. they could review if a score was a 2 or 3 but not if the clock expired (unless it's end of quarter)

They can review any shot clock violation, but unless it's late in the game, only during a full stoppage in play. Lakers lost a FG against Sacramento which happened in the 1st minute in the 4th, taken away about 4 min later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom