• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
portland is definitely getting some questionable calls and non-calls, but everything evens out eventually which is why i hate people blaming refs for shit.

lol haywood, has he made a FT in this series?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Branduil said:
Having your starting center foul out on a bunch of BS calls isn't getting screwed at all.
Portland had to play a DLeague player for ten minutes cause Camby was in foul troubel two minutes into the third. Choke on it.

Officials have been erring towards Portland but shite, Carlisle doesn't even give his team a chance with these wacky lineups he puts out there.

See the difference between Dirk and Lebron late in the game getting that post up? Dirk quick move, turn and slight fallaway off the glass. Knew he had the height advantage and got an easy quick shot out of it.

FT shooting too abysmal to overcome, though.

Leaving barea in for defense seems so odd to me.

Pkaz01

Gigglepoo said:
Should have said "champions." I was talking about the whole team.
Even then there is still that spurs team that went on to play the cavs in the finals and swept em. I think that was the amare suspended off the bench year.

but i do get your point that miami was undeserving.

edit wow they really let kidd just run and pick a spot and shoot it.

Derwind

Jason Kidd with the obvious 3!!!!

2 point game with nearly 20 secs to go. I wonder how this will play out. I'm sure portland won but this situation is not hard to push overtime. I'd imagine if Mavericks can hope for anything, it'll be overtime. Blazers need to step up their defense in this last minutes. Captain Obvious strikes again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom