• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkaz01

I Push Fat Kids said:
Is it 2-3-2 or 2-2-1-1 for the homecourt?
2-3-2 for finals 2-2-1-1-1 for everything else

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
I take commercials in stride but that one always gets under my fucking skin and did even the first time I saw it.
the commercial itself isnt that bad but when you hear it over and over again it becomes really annoying..

Pkaz01 said:
the commercial itself isnt that bad but when you hear it over and over again it becomes really annoying..

My favorite current commercial is the one with the guy's biceps inflating, many things in gold and the miniature giraffe on the treadmill.

I'm losing my mind as I don't recall what it is for at the moment but that one always gets me bigtime.

"no pain......no pain" or some shit.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
My favorite current commercial is the one with the guy's biceps inflating, many things in gold and the miniature giraffe on the treadmill.

I'm losing my mind as I don't recall what it is for at the moment but that one always gets me bigtime.

"no pain......no pain" or some shit.
direcTV. it's the sequel to their "Opulence: I has it" commercial with the same dude.

still haven't seen a game where everything clicks for portland. wallace/batum/roy/matthews have been so inconsistent.. and, well, rudy is just plain awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom