• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

00275641-985538_500.jpg

BELIEVE

bionic77

Late to comment on the Sixers game, but I have to give it to the crowd. You almost felt they had a major impact in keeping the Sixers in the game. Sixers have got to be one of the worst passing teams in the league. Their offense was all one on one and jumpers. Iggy's jumper seems to have seriously deteriorated over the last few years. He used to be streaky, but now he is just bad.

Crowd booed the fuck out of Bron Bron and it was glorious. And I can see the Heat winning the title, but it all comes down to Bosh. If he is making teams pay for doubling on Bron and Wade then the Heat are going to be tough to beat.

Best part of the game was when they did a goof on Strahan (a NFL player who won a SB for the Giants for NBAagers who don't know who he is) and when this 500 lb dude started doing the Carlton and then took off his shirt to reveal that he painted 'Go Sixers' on his massive belly. Crowd went crazy over that!

Will post pics some other time.

thekad

Banned
Black Mamba said:
Wow, 1 example sure destroys the argument!

Huh?

He was assisted on 70% of his 3s. Those are almost always spot up shots when it comes to the 3.

Except he was our best player last year. You're acting like he's James Jones :lol He created his shots on a team starring Ariza, Battier, and Chuck Hayes.

And I'm not calling it a fluke, but you can't deny it still is in play.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3332/career;_ylt=AkzM0UE035452ROgzP_y.I1cPKB4

2 seasons at 38/39, nothing else close.

500 attempts. 40%. No, it's not "in play." Using his rookie season where he hardly played and a season where I already qualified as a terrible season where he couldn't even dribble doesn't change anything.

Either way, he ain't the shooter Cp3 is. Go look at him from 10+ feet out. Not even close.

CP3 in his best year (2008) v Brooks in his best year (2010)

10-15: 48 v 50
15-23: 45 v 40
3s: 55(efg) v 60 (efg)

Similar, but Brooks wins out.

Pkaz01

lol at KG either his mind games are working and he got this NY team mad or everyone just wants to go at him tonight.

Zep said:
Knicks coming out hot!!
yea coming out hot headed and making stupid fouls

aznpxdd said:
Getting chippy already.
It started kinda chippy! Refs letting them play so far, I expect refs to put the clamps down pretty soon. Not gonna risk a fight here.

Rough start for the Knicks, so they gonna have to come back against Celtics bench again? Great...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom