• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, Fields picked the worst time to look like a rookie again. Knicks have to play him with Billups out unless you want to see Roger Mason Jr. out there...

Pkaz01

knicks using amare to open up the paint by putting him in the corner so he can drag garnett away from there. too bad no one else except carmelo can finish in the paint.

SamuraiX-

I'm not even gonna lie.

Knicks are getting stealth-screwed by these refs.

They're spacing out the bull shit calls so evenly that nobody will even notice by the end of the game.

giri

SamuraiX- said:
I'm not even gonna lie.

Knicks are getting stealth-screwed by these refs.

They're spacing out the bull shit calls so evenly that nobody will even notice by the end of the game.
Which ones? so far i think they've all been fairly good calls.

Oh Ray Ray, you so beautiful.

Knicks have zero chance of winning a chip unless they find a way to get Paul. Lack of depth will still be terrible but Paul has the tools to just slaughter teams. I think they win the chip if they can keep the trio healthy. Maybe find a way to pick up Gray as a big body.

Will be interesting if the Lakers continue to dramatically alter the way they play basketball just to contend with Chris Paul. Let the kid score and stay home on everyone else.

Pkaz01

Is D'antoni calling these timeouts? Seems like right when the celtics make a turnover and the knicks can make a big play there is a timeout and it kills their momentum.

giri

Dark FaZe said:
Knicks have zero chance of winning a chip unless they find a way to get Paul. Lack of depth will still be terrible but Paul has the tools to just slaughter teams. I think they win the chip if they can keep the trio healthy. Maybe find a way to pick up Gray as a big body.

Will be interesting if the Lakers continue to dramatically alter the way they play basketball just to contend with Chris Paul. Let the kid score and stay home on everyone else.
So they'd have both amare and CP3 with out knees? you'd be tempting the basketball gods like none other.

giri said:
So they'd have both amare and CP3 with out knees? you'd be tempting the basketball gods like none other.

Yeah but what else can they do at this point? They can play lackluster regular season basketball to finish at a 4th or 5th seed to keep their guys healthy and then kill teams in the playoffs without homecourt.

giri said:
Two negatives = a positive

ReggieShrug.gif

DCX

DCX
We deserve to lose this game as much as we deserved to win the first two. I'm disgusted right now. Take Amar'e out if he can't play...he's a carcass, he's Sheldon Williams, hey lets play the healthy one...

DCX

dream

DCX said:
We deserve to lose this game as much as we deserved to win the first two. I'm disgusted right now. Take Amar'e out if he can't play...he's a carcass, he's Sheldon Williams, hey lets play the healthy one...

DCX

Can't you just be happy about playoff basketball being back at the Garden after X years?

No way it's a Flagrant, the only thing that looked bad was Pierce's landing. Mason swung for the block and got arm.

With the starters back Knicks have to adjust. Get Walker in, you can't play Jeffries and RMjr.

EDIT: Walker in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom