• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

The Frankman said:
Extra E! Knicks down only 7! KEEP THE CELTS BENCH OUT THERE!

Jeff Green charged, come on... they called the same shit against the Knicks.
Nah, jeffries moved sideway to stay infront of him. he WAS set, then moved.

SamuraiX- said:
That head ref has made a couple of shitty calls already and it's not even the 2nd quarter.
It's a damn shame Knicks can't even get homecourt calls in their building. Obviously this is Isiahs fault for telling Dolan/Walsh not to send refs anymore money.

Not a horrible position to be in after the 1st quarter considering that awful start. Unfortunately I don't think we'll be seeing much of Stat for the rest of the game.

edit: I stand corrected but he doesn't look anywhere near 100%

xxxstylzxxx said:
Not a horrible position to be in after the 1st quarter considering that awful start. Unfortunately I don't think we'll be seeing much of Stat for the rest of the game.
You think so? It depends on how loose he can stay. He's still a threat out on the court.

C'mon DO NOT DOUBLE BIG BABY.

Pkaz01

xxxstylzxxx said:
and he comes into the game lol..

Judderman

drawer by drawer
The Frankman said:
Hey Nenad, you're not Kevin Garnett. You can't get away with illegal screens.

Was gonna say something similar to that.
KuGsj.gif

Jin34

Need a gif of the starters reaction on the bench. KG probably thinking about how best to murder Danny Ainge for that shitty bench n trade.

giri

Babys attempt at that stutter step thing, is just hillarious, it's like he has no knee and he's just pushing a leg of ham around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom