• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

Well, the tongue was that I really didn't mean that.

I said a while back I thought Pierce was the best pure shooter in the league and whether he is or not now, I have the utmost respect for his game.

I just would like to punch him in the face every now and then like almost any non-Celtics fan would.

masud

Banned
MidnightCowboy said:
If you can't play through pain, don't play at all.
Are you serious? Look at the rest of our options.

Anyway if it wasn't for the c's turnovers it would be a 16 point game. This knicks team as its currently contructed has no chance against the c's if they show up.

Celtics - 52
Knicks - 44

Half

Knicks started it out horribly then fought back, bench playing pretty well outside of the guys who suck. Knicks have to hope Stoudemire can find the range and Anthony can score when singled. D'Antoni simply cannot have lineups of Jeffries/RMJr., both stink. Knicks are losing the hustle battle also, got to get to the ball. D'Antoni has to pick his spots with Anthony Carter (not that bad) and Turiaf. If Fields isn't waking up, bench him for Walker. Knicks have to have scoring.

Friday Night MSG,
Knicks and Celtics is the Game of the Night...
The Knicks are down,
but hanging around...
get ready for a fight (eyyyyyyy)

I GOTTA GET THERE...
as fast as I can,
we talkin' Friday Night Knicks on MSG,
you got a playoff seat,
I DO IT JUST TO GET THERE!!!!

giri

JJ Redick is so hot .

so they have an iso play for howard against zaza. nelsons guy goes into double howard, where is nelson ? about 5 ft BEHIND the 3 pt line, no where near in position for a kick out.

SamuraiX-

Why do the Knicks keep aggregating toward Rondo when he drives?

It's pretty fucking obvious he's looking to pass when he's shooting 1-5 in this game.

Smokey

I dunno how many of yall have 3D TVs...but I got one last week and ESPN 3D has the Hawks/Magic on...this shit is kind of crazy.

Too bad ESPN has the shit series but the 3D effect on sports is pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom