• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Smokey said:
I dunno how many of yall have 3D TVs...but I got one last week and ESPN 3D has the Hawks/Magic on...this shit is kind of crazy.

I don't but I've watched a quarter before in 3D. Was kind of distracting for me.

Smokey said:
I dunno how many of yall have 3D TVs...but I got one last week and ESPN 3D has the Hawks/Magic on...this shit is kind of crazy.

I never heard from anyone how sports look on a 3D TV.

I guess I have to see for myself.

Is your comment positive???

SamuraiX-

dream said:
Ray's just fucking feeling it tonight.

I think it has more to do with Fields not being able to keep up with him running around screens and the fact that nobody gives a fuck about defending the 3-point line tonight.

dream

MidnightCowboy said:
When the Celtics want to play, they are fucking incredible. And this is all with a shit load of turnovers too.

I feel like you finally understand me as a person!

Smokey

Seda said:
I don't but I've watched a quarter before in 3D. Was kind of distracting for me.

Guess it depends how far you're sitting. I'm the perfect distance away from my 55'' so it doesn't bother me at all. I've been playing some PS3 games in 3D before this game came on and my eyes feel fine.

I could see how some wouldn't like it but I think it's pretty cool.

And yes..I am swagging in my living room with glasses on

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
I never heard from anyone how sports look on a 3D TV.

I guess I have to see for myself.

Is your comment positive???

The added depth gives a good impression on just how far out the NBA 3pt line is. That's one of the first things I noticed.

That and dem titties when ESPN showed Hawks cheerleaders.

The Celtics haven't really been trying to score much in the paint, yet the Knicks are helping on every drive and post-up. Celtics raining jumpers.

I see Boston's bench is the only reason this isn't a blowout. Yet.

Really close to it, though.

New York shot its wad in game 2 with the scrubs. They can't recreate that and neither can Melo.

Too bad Billups and Amar'e aren't healthy.

Sanjuro

E89RA.jpg

Watching magic vs hawks on ESPN3D and this shit is outstanding. Wow does it increase your viewing pleasure. Great camera angles. They are learning how to broadcast in 3D now that really put you in the arena. Cameras are on the floor going north and south and boy do everyone and everything standout. Watching 3D from the normal broadcast camera is booty.

Smokey

gluv65 said:
Watching magic vs hawks on ESPN3D and this shit is outstanding. Wow does it increase your viewing pleasure. Great camera angles. They are learning how to broadcast in 3D now that really put you in the arena. Cameras are on the floor going north and south and boy do everyone and everything standout. Watching 3D from the normal broadcast camera is booty.

See I'm not the only one!

just two of us

diddles

Banned
Meier said:
Magic gotta get their shit together. Playing dumb.

i've given up on assuming the magic aren't playing up to their potential. Orlando is atruly awful team with a great center. the hawks are showing they're clearly the better overall team.

giri

Barrage said:
JRich is the last thing Chicago needs. Unless they're getting Nash too.
Depends on the price, he's a great 3pt shooter, and he does play D, but he's not great at creating. But he can come off screens well. it would certainly be an upgrade over bogans. But he's getting old, and lost a lot of his hops. It would depend entirely on the contract.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Boston has 16 turnovers and the Knicks have 17??? Is there a way to stop both teams from going to the next round?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom