• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Frankman said:
How about 20?

If the Knicks were firing on all cylinders and the Celtics were looking like they did the last weeks of the season, I'd stand by that but I guess the lead is even larger now.

Too bad Amare isn't ready to play after the injury.

The Celtics are getting their swagger back, oh no:(

giri

Black Mamba said:
So, would Orlando be better with Lewis or with Arenas right now?

It probably doesn't matter.
Lewis, somone who could hit an open 3. Bass has shrunk in the play offs instead of stepping up.

Black Mamba said:
So, would Orlando be better with Lewis or with Arenas right now?

It probably doesn't matter.

About as irrelevant as the Big Baby/Krstic dilemma. Neither guy really gives you anything except a warm body and 6 fouls.

ryutaro's mama said:
Wow, so it's gonna be 3 first round sweeps.

All in the East.

Obviously, the better conference.

Looking back, should we really be that surprised that 3 contenders have more or less handled 3 barely .500 teams? The bottom half of the East bracket barely had a pulse most of the season, the Celtics/Heat/Bulls haven't even played their best ball but the talent gulf is too great.

dream

Rondo shooting well, Ray hitting fucking everything, rebounding the ball on both ends...I can't decide if the Celtics have flipped the switch or if it's just...you know...the Knicks.

It's funny, all year Douglas has been an aggressive point but he's not even trying to push it. I know he's not good at running the point but he's not even running now.

EDIT: 34-19 quarter. Ugh.

giri

ryutaro's mama said:
Wow, so it's gonna be 3 first round sweeps.

All in the East.

Obviously, the better conference.
I think Pacers take the next one, but... really, if they were going to steal a win, it would've been game 3, not 4. oh well.

Damn in 3D you get too see fans up close and personal, its so nice too see a nice bubble going to the concession stand.

All of the Western Conf finals will be in 3D YEAH!!!!!! go lakers.

dream said:
Rondo shooting well, Ray hitting fucking everything, rebounding the ball on both ends...I can't decide if the Celtics have flipped the switch or if it's just...you know...the Knicks.

It's the Knicks.

dream said:

It will surely build their confidence, they don't care who it is, they are playing Celtics' basketball again.

Just so disappointed with the collective effort or lack there of by the Knicks. Even with a healthy Billups I doubt it would have made that much of a difference tonight and boy has Fields just been completely outmatched. Just hope we'll be able to pick up the necessary pieces in the off season in order to improve our rebounding, defense and maybe even our coaching staff. I'll be there to root them on in game 4 but at this point this series is pretty much over. I honestly have no clue who I'm going to root for in round 2 but I'm sure it will be very interesting to watch.

xxxstylzxxx said:
Just so disappointed with the collective effort or lack there of by the Knicks. Even with a healthy Billups I doubt it would have made that much of a difference tonight and boy has Fields just been outmatched this entire series. Just hope we'll be able to pick up the necessary pieces in the off season in order to improve our rebounding, defense and maybe even our coaching staff. I'll be there to root them on in game 4 but at this point this series is pretty much over. I honestly have no clue who I'm going to root for in round 2 but I'm sure it will be very interesting to watch.
At least Fields can't ask for big money now. Hell he may be a bench player next year.

masud

Banned
dIEHARD said:
Playoffs are Jazz Culture. The White Mamba will dominate the league.
Yeah... The next several years are gonnna be hard on you. I went though it in the early 2000's. Stay strong son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom