• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

masud said:
Just a fair warning I'm gonna be trollin' so hard while Miami is stomping the C's. Might break out the Seikaly avatar...

Why can't you just be happy about getting 4 extra games you usually don't get?

This is the kind of performance that gets coaches fired. If the Knicks lose on Sunday I wouldn't be surprised if D'Antoni gets the axe before the start of the second round.

xxxstylzxxx said:
This is the kind of performance that gets coaches fired. If the Knicks lose on Sunday I wouldn't be surprised if D'Antoni gets the axe before the start of the second round.

I doubt it, they can/will use injuries as an excuse and qualify shit like that.

He'll be back next year!!!!

Real Talk, if Phil Jackson had a whole off-season with Melo, Amare, Billups, Fields, and Roster Player 00 at center, don't the Knicks win 55 games?

D'Antoni has to be fired by Christmas.

Mark Jackson made a good point. Why didn't Shawne Williams get more minutes? He always hustles and brings it every game, Purple Drank will be money next year.
Real Talk, if Phil Jackson had a whole off-season with Melo, Amare, Billups, Fields, and Roster Player 00 at center, don't the Knicks win 55 games?

Knicks didn't even have this. We'll see.

dream

I love watching the Knicks play good teams! but the Knicks don't even get to claim Friday nights anymore.

Friday Night Celtics.

Sho_Nuff82 said:

The season won't even be started by Christmas.

masud

Banned
xxxstylzxxx said:
Not a chance. Look at the players we're putting on the floor! It's not Mike's fault were gonna get swept.

Pkaz01

The Frankman said:
Mark Jackson made a good point. Why didn't Shawne Williams get more minutes? He always hustles and brings it every game, Purple Drank will be money next year.
he is a bench player on a d'antoni team.

Pkaz01

The Frankman said:
Who at least if he isn't shooting will rebound/play tough on D/etc. Plus he's got hood in him, Knicks need guys like that.
D'antoni team. Bench player. not making shots. everything else becomes irrelevant.

masud

Banned
It sucks that the C's played so poorly in the first two games. Gave knicks fans allot of unwarrented hope. Even happened to me to an extent.

h3ro

Syphon Filter said:
It's not over ,Hopefully Knicks can win game 4. Only reason they are losing is because billups is hurt and stat as well. Handicapped.

Sorry my man, it's over.

Ugh... Boston.

Syphon Filter said:
It's not over ,Hopefully Knicks can win game 4. Only reason they are losing is because billups is hurt and stat as well. Handicapped.

It's more than that. Fields has checked out mentally for whatever reason and Doc has out coached D'Antoni in every way. I just hope the Knicks can put up a better fight on Sunday than they did tonight.

benjipwns

Banned
Judderman said:
uRdes.jpg
Reminds me of the Reggie "not my problem" images from gaming side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom