• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmdorsey

gluv65 said:
Damn in 3D you get too see fans up close and personal, its so nice too see a nice bubble going to the concession stand.

All of the Western Conf finals will be in 3D YEAH!!!!!! go lakers.

You are really piquing my interest about 3D right now.

Cloudy

Banned
Knicks really should have kept Gallo or Chandler. With 2 of their big 3 hurt, you need a role player with above average offense

I have to wonder if Dwight is a bit tired after playing all but what, 2 minutes at home?

At least he got 4 mins of rest tonight. But damn, his teammates really not coming through.

Cloudy said:
Knicks really should have kept Gallo or Chandler. With 2 of their big 3 hurt, you need a rle player with above average offense
Chandler couldn't be signed and Gallo/Melo is redundant. They'll have to sign/draft well this offseason.

SamuraiX-

I don't think it's just the fact that it's the postseason.

Fields never really had any good games against the Celtics during the regular season. Unless you want to count their final game before the Playoffs where Doc was resting the Big 4.

He's gonna have to learn how to create his own shot and move without the ball eventually.

giga

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Stan Van Gundy ~rubbing hands together~: My plan is workingggggggggg

Or wait, maybe the second half just started and I read that wrong.
No I'm talking about just the first half. Jameer has more shots than him. That should never happen.

The Frankman said:
Are they doubling him or single-teaming?
Mostly single with some help D. Why double when they can't hit shit.

SamuraiX- said:
I don't think it's just the fact that it's the postseason.

Fields never really had any good games against the Celtics during the regular season. Unless you want to count their final game before the Playoffs where Doc was resting the Big 4.

He's gonna have to learn how to create his own shot eventually.

Not really, shooting threes and playing defense makes him a starting SG by default in the league at this point. He has played terrible basketball since Melo got there though. Fields and #17 to the Jazz for #6.

dream said:
Plus, now Fields is surrounded by Melo and Amare -- guys who don't know how to win when it counts.

dream, on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being Branduil, how confident are you in your Celts now???

You were like a 3 not that long ago(end of the season).

diehard

Fleer
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Not really, shooting threes and playing defense makes him a starting SG by default in the league at this point. He has played terrible basketball since Melo got there though. Fields and #17 to the Jazz for #6.
LOL WHAT?

jjasper

So the top 3 in the east are all going to sweep? Under the new CBA can we get rid of top 8 by conference and instead just go to straight up top 16 records?

Jin34

dIEHARD said:
I don't understand.. you don't have a guy within 10 feet of Rondo and you STILL can't cover the other Celtics.

Nice to see you come around to see how good of a point guard Rondo is ;)

dream

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
dream, on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being Branduil, how confident are you in your Celts now???

You were like a 3 not that long ago(end of the season).

6. The Heat series is going to tell the whole story.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
talisayNon said:
Dantoni =)

uRdes.jpg

masud

Banned
Just a fair warning I'm gonna be trollin' so hard while Miami is stomping the C's. Might break out the Seikaly avatar...

dIEHARD said:
LOL WHAT?

Unless Valanciunas falls to #6 due to buyout issues, the Jazz are pretty unlikely to get that good of a player and Fields fits more needs. Knight also hits threes and defends, but Fields also rebounds which the Jazz need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom