• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Pau got called for travelling? Cue game long Gasol bitch-fest in 3...2...1...

esquire said:
Pau got called for travelling? Cue game long Gasol bitch-fest in 3...2...1...

Eh, Ron put Pau in a bad spot there. Can't really fault him for that one.

Kobe needs to not go 1 on 3. He drew the double/triple team there and had to pass it, instead he tried to force it. Come on, team has been sharing the ball well. Don't break from that.

Seda

The Frankman said:
nba_a_bryant_sy_576.jpg

... why does ESPN post horrible pics intentionally?

bosh.jpg

Damn, Kobe with the monster
for an old man
jam and now a really tough and 1.

Pau had a wide open lane to the hoop and decides to take the jump shot. Come on, Pau. He made one good move in which an early fouled was called, and now stopped all over again.

Ariza's 2nd game shooting absurdly well on tough shots for him.

Black Mamba said:
Damn, Kobe with the monster
for an old man
jam and now a really tough and 1.

Pau had a wide open lane to the hoop and decides to take the jump shot. Come on, Pau. He made one good move in which an early fouled was called, and now stopped all over again.

Ariza's 2nd game shooting absurdly well on tough shots for him.

Pau is like Bosh, his own worst enemy.

Even if he fails, he's much better off going to the fucking rack.

Cloudy

Banned
Lakers need to stop playing Trev so tight. They are just begging for the hard pick. Then again, the probably want the ball out of Paul's hands lol

exarkun

Just finished watching my recording of the Knick game, Can't really blame melo or amare for this game. Melo looked a little tired and the rest of the team is a black hole. Watching this series has made me realize how many bums are on this Knicks team.

After the initial excitement, the bottom half of the east has basically affirmed what most people already knew: they suck. I feel bad for the Knicks, but when you have Turiaf starting and his back his Jefferies, I don't think you could even beat the jazz.

Except for the Hawks, they have been a pleasant surprise.

Damn, Paul got aggressive when the Laker bench came in. And it worked. Lamar concerned about a wide open Ariza 3 so he allows CP3 to get one off wide open in the corner. Lamar always does that. At least he got it back on the other end with the and1.

Let's see what the Laker bench provides in the 2nd quarter. Wonder if Paul will get a rest.

edit: wow Jamal Crawford.

Black Mamba said:
Damn, Paul got aggressive when the Laker bench came in. And it worked. Lamar concerned about a wide open Ariza 3 so he allows CP3 to get one off wide open in the corner. Lamar always does that. At least he got it back on the other end with the and1.

Let's see what the Laker bench provides in the 2nd quarter. Wonder if Paul will get a rest.

edit: wow Jamal Crawford.

It's always a chess match, when one team's best players go out of the game, the other team follows suit.

I understand why they do this that but why can't one time, one team keep their star or a few stars on the court while the other team rests theirs???

I guess the Hornets kind of did this though, never mind.

What has happened to Barnes FT shooting? It feels Brendon Haywood-esque.

Bynum dominating the offensive rebounds being big. Paul finally getting a rest. Dude has hit every open shot. He is too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom