• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

sillymonkey321 said:
It's hard to like Dwight. I typically feel bad for him because he does take a lot of abuse down low but everytime i see him, he's a dirty player himself. So basically he's a whiny hypocrite.
Yep.

sillymonkey321 said:
It's hard to like Dwight. I typically feel bad for him because he does take a lot of abuse down low but everytime i see him, he's a dirty player himself. So basically he's a whiny hypocrite.
If you get hammered for years might as well dish some of it out.

sillymonkey321 said:

Yeah, for a big guy, he's a little bitch a lot of the time.

I don't like his overall game though so I am biased but he seems to dish it out but can't take it often.

giri

Dreams-Visions said:
I love the NBA.

Howard is very lucky he didn't get ejected too.
sillymonkey321 said:

Hahaha,you guys are terrible trolls.

exarkun said:
they can give T's after the fact by looking at the replay?

I can only presume because it escalated into a fight, they can review the whole situation and say, thats what started the altercation.

Gigglepoo said:
Howard got a free punch in and only got hit with a tech

you mean his arm flailing after a hard foul while he was off balance? some punch.

pharmboy044 said:
Yeah for now but I think both of them are gonna get a game suspension which is gonna hurt Orlando more.

Yeah, I am just going by the NOW and what you people are saying, I don't think this game is on TV here so I didn't see any of it or think of the possible repercussions.

Guy's I'm telling you man the camera angles put you right in the stands, I'm watching in 3D, fans arm's flailing towels waving right in front of you as if you're there, surround sound is next level.

Man, Lakers making Chris Paul score and he's hitting everything. Dude cannot miss. His jumpshot is beautiful right now. Everything is all net.

LMAO TURK.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
the more i watch howard play the more i think he's a bitch and i see why the refs are so quick to give him Ts.

and that was hardly a headbutt. He got in on his face, got snappy, and accidentally made some contact. By my standards...they pretty much just made out on national TV. First interracial makeout session in the NBA. I LOVE THIS GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom