• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Mamba said:
What has happened to Barnes FT shooting? It feels Brendon Haywood-esque.

Bynum dominating the offensive rebounds being big. Paul finally getting a rest. Dude has hit every open shot. He is too good.

Barnes FT always sucked..Even in college

DCX

DCX
Well...this is what happens when we play hard and don't score enough and Boston hits everything despite turning the ball over alot.

There is nothing you can do when Pierce and Allen are raining threes. Just nothing. Amar'e was a shell. Melo was pressing, working extremely hard, but pressing. Fields has hit a wall, he was bumping into one by the end of the season, he has done run into it now.

Knicks, as constructed could have won this series but between injuries, weird ref play, and Boston hero work, this is where the buck stops. We might pull out a pride win Sunday.. and i hope they do.

We need a center. Correction, we need DeAndre Jordan. We also need a SG. I love Fields, but homeboy needs to be spoon fed. I love the idea of getting an energy guy like the Biobobizak lol or Faried, but a Justin Harper ( Rooster replacement ) would be welcomed.

GG Cs, onto to Sunday.

DCX

Blackface

Banned
Jamesfrom818 said:
Trade him,
Gasol
, for Melo!

Laker fans think they can get any player they want. You guys can't. Stop thinking everyone wants to go to LA.

They wanted to play with Kobe. Kobe is now getting old for an athlete. The appeal wears off when Shannon Brown is the future.

DCX said:
We need a center. Correction, we need DeAndre Jordan. We also need a SG. I love Fields, but homeboy needs to be spoon fed. I love the idea of getting an energy guy like the Biobobizak lol or Faried, but a Justin Harper ( Rooster replacement ) would be welcomed.

GG Cs, onto to Sunday.

DCX

Paul or bust for you guys.

Bit afraid that Bynum may tire out. He could use a rest here but Odom has those awful fouls called on him, so not sure what Phil will do.

Orl-Atl coming down to the wire.

numble

Blackface said:
Laker fans think they can get any player they want. You guys can't. Stop thinking everyone wants to go to LA.

They wanted to play with Kobe. Kobe is now getting old for an athlete. The appeal wears off when Shannon Brown is the future.
Nobody really likes Kobe as a teammate. They like being in LA. Lamar Odom and Shannon Brown probably make more money off of endorsements (and Lamar's TV show) than Laker salary. Even Gasol was on CSI and Modern Family.

Blackface said:

Relax brah, was a joke. Silly Laker fans.

threenote

Banned
Blackface said:

u mad?

LA is the destination for championships.

WTF, no one's watching the Atlanta game?
It's getting heated over there. It looks like a player from each is going to be ejected from the game.

numble said:
Nobody really likes Kobe as a teammate. They like being in LA. Lamar Odom and Shannon Brown probably make more money off of endorsements (and Lamar's TV show) than Laker salary. Even Gasol was on CSI and Modern Family.

Wait Gasol was on Modern Family? That was Kobe

Derwind

dammit, I really wanted to see JRich get knocked out. Acting the fuck up because he can....:/

Zaza, giving him a nice headbutt is okay though....

Owzers

It's hard to like Dwight. I typically feel bad for him because he does take a lot of abuse down low but everytime i see him, he's a dirty player himself. So basically he's a whiny hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom