• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Black Mamba said:
30/45 FT shooting. Denver threw the game away at the FT line twice..

lmao refs. They didn't even foul Durant.

Said it after the first, hoped for good FT shooting in the second. I've lost a bit of hope after this performance at the line.

numble

WH31q.jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Really!?, Micheal Meyers theme? Really!?....transition to EuroTechPop...THE FUCK IS GOING ON!

Nuggets force-fed Smith too much there. You could tell there was no plan B. Oh George.

15 missed FTs in a 3 point loss!

Officiating has killed Denver in this series. Not that last play (good no call), but so many other calls.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Tom Penny said:
These teams need to steal Doc Rivers playbook so they can at least run a play with more than 1 option.
It's easy to do that when you've got Pierce and Allen, who are both capable of hitting the 3, commanding attention from the defense, and thus, leaving other guys open.

Pkaz01

SoulPlaya said:
It's easy to do that when you've got Pierce and Allen, who are both capable of hitting the 3, commanding attention from the defense, and thus, leaving other guys open.
And refs dont call your illegal screens.

Godslay

Banned
seattle6418 said:
Nuggets can´t complain. They have their chances.

Use Galo for something ffs.

Everybody knew it was a play for JR.

They had a ton of chances. It's the one thing I miss about Melo is that he had the ability to put the team on his back. I thought one of these guys would provide that leadership, but it doesn't look like it is going to happen.

I'm not the type of person that gives up easily, but I think this game is pretty much the back breaker. I'd love to be proven wrong, but the piss poor FT shooting, the attitude of some of the Nuggets players, and some questionable decisions by Karl leave me without much reason to believe that they will be able to come back. I guess I should have been happy that they even made the playoffs considering the circumstances. At least the Mavericks have been to the Finals :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom