• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Dwight is so fucking undisciplined. It's infuriating to watch.

giri said:
I know we mock orlando for having a dumb offensive system, but the players have got dumber too.
SVG will be fired, I hope.

Mike Brown incoming?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Knicks are the first and only team to get swept so far.

New York Nuggets are next. =(

Edit: Wtf, why did 2 others say the same thing I just did.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
K.Jack said:
Dwight is so fucking undisciplined. It's infuriating to watch.

SVG will be fired, I hope.

Mike Brown incoming?

NY will take him and Ewing!!

Bring back the Van Gundys to NY!

dream

@ESPNForsberg Asked about D'Antoni's Minnesota comments, Pierce says he's not answering that; Rajon said it's one man's opinion. 13 minutes ago

That's class.

Enjoy your summer, Mike D'Antoni.

dream

punkypine said:
what was the comment?

The usual "waaaaah, Rondo's only good because he has all star teammates" only D'Antoni used the poor Timberwolves as an example of a team Rondo would suck on.

It's kind of fitting since the Wolves and the Knicks are both going to enjoy a long off-season.

dream said:
The usual "waaaaah, Rondo's only good because he has all star teammates" only D'Antoni used the poor Timberwolves as an example of a team Rondo would suck on.

It's kind of fitting since the Wolves and the Knicks are both going to enjoy a long off-season.
Except one of them will have Rrrrriiicky Rrrrrubio next season. Poor Minnesota.

punkypine

dream said:

He's the one with the awful gameplanning against Rondo. Even Bill Walker could score on D'Antoni's team the way they were playing defense. It's one thing to play back, its another thing to just not play him at all.

dream

Knux-Future said:
Otis Smith looks like a pimp

Isn't that what he is? He gave away his old bitch and his overpaid bitch to get a violent bitch and a sharpshooting bitch.

And he did all that to make his money bitch happy.

I really think the Heat should start Joel Anthony at Center. He's earned it, and it could definitely be the cure for their slow starts. Having a high energy player who sets the tone on defense should definitely help. Analysts have shown that the big three are more productive with Anthony on the floor than the other centers as well. As much as I love Big Z, he should be coming off the bench to do his pick and pop work.

I find it amazing that the Magic can't exploit Howard vs. Powell. Truly dumbfounding.

Arenas! Maybe he will pull a Roy.

Crawford is an assassin in this series.

ToyMachine228 said:
I really think the Heat should start Joel Anthony at Center. He's earned it, and it could definitely be the cure for their slow starts. Having a high energy player who sets the tone on defense should definitely help. Analysts have shown that the big three are more productive with Anthony on the floor than the other centers as well. As much as I love Big Z, he should be coming off the bench to do his pick and pop work.
We would be severely undersized with Boston and we need Z's offense. Rather than Bibby I would start Chalmers so that at least we have a pg that can actually play some semblance of defense against Rondo

Puddles

Banned
Branduil, which jersey are you going to rep on game days?

I like to sport an old #32 (Magic Johnson) myself.

You should totally get an Odom jersey.

Or maybe show everyone what a true lifelong you are and get something obscure, like Travis Knight or Mike Penberthy.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
CherryWoodFuton said:
We would be severely undersized with Boston and we need Z's offense.
pfffffffttttttt.gif

Branduil

Puddles said:
Branduil, which jersey are you going to rep on game days?

I like to sport an old #32 (Magic Johnson) myself.

You should totally get an Odom jersey.

Or maybe show everyone what a true lifelong you are and get something obscure, like Travis Knight or Mike Penberthy.
Kareem, naturally.

The Magic remind me of the Cavs with Lebron. They make it to the finals and look like they're on the doorstep to a championship, but then completely forgot how to play as a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom