• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Tom Penny said:
I'm digging Orl philosophy so far on offense. Avoid Dwight Howard. Such cunning coaching by Ron Jeremy and his players.

what else would you do when your foe is short handed at the center position due to headbutts and injuries

Branduil

weekend_warrior said:
The Magic remind me of the Cavs with Lebron. They make it to the finals and look like they're on the doorstep to a championship, but then completely forgot how to play as a team.
They never really had a great team, the reason they made the Finals was because Turkeyglue was playing like an all-star that season, which proved to be a total fluke.

Blackace

weekend_warrior said:
The Magic remind me of the Cavs with Lebron. They make it to the finals and look like they're on the doorstep to a championship, but then completely forgot how to play as a team.

just like the cavs they made moves for worthless over the hill players breaking up their young hungry core..

Tom Penny

weekend_warrior said:

Thank KG for Orlando even getting to the finals.

Bread

Banned
Kickass avatar Dream, I think this might be the first sweep the big 3 (4) has ever had, and it feels damn good beating New York that way.

It's going to suck to wait a week until our next game, but it will give Shaq and Jermaine plenty of time to rest up, and I'm very confident about our chances.

Blackface

Banned
You could replace the Knicks with any other team not in the playoffs and the outcome would be the same. They are just fucking hilariously bad, yet they have two super stars.

One day kids will look in the dictionary the word Bonehead, and Josh Smith´s picture will be there to illustrate.

He is such a fool with loads of talent.

I have to say the battle of the two trainwreck teams is been pretty good so far.

SamuraiX-

Well, at least Bulls vs. Hawks should prove to be more entertaining than Bulls vs. Magic.

A lot more fun match ups to look at when Chicago meets Atlanta in the next round.

Blackace

Syphon Filter said:
stat and billups were hurt.

Billups being hurt did have something to do with it... but your coach is decent regular season coach but a horrible playoff coach

Howard, how do you get #3 with 1 second to go. lmao.

Can we replace Orlando/Atl with a Denver-Spurs series where the winner takes their place vs. Bulls.

John Hollinger
The Indiana Pacers are sitting home watching this game thinking "we're three wins from the conference finals!"

He's been on fire, lately.

Tom Penny said:
Thank KG for Orlando even getting to the finals.
this

also the Bulls can thank KG too, if he was playing that epic 7 game series, hmmmmmmmm might not have been epic :p

as for the next series. It's gonna be awesome and its going 7 games
lol at that gif at the top, hopefully resurrected Jermaine O'Neal continues to play good

Arroyo and double O'Neals getting revenge D:

40136_LEB61.jpg

lmfao

It's too bad Bron couldn't be more like his mom... I heard Gloria never chokes.

Blackace

Black Mamba said:
Portland is not missing Billups and Amar'e. Don't think you know your roster, sir.

Reilo's list would have been a lot longer that's for sure..

giri

diddles said:
we need to fire SVG and hire kenny anderson
Nash & grant for Jameer & Redick. Jameers contract is up soon, right? Then you can pick up K-Mart in FA, and have a legit 4. Nash, J-Rich, Hill, Kenyon Martin, Dwight.

Oh, and you make Nash the head coach.

SamuraiX-

giri said:
Nash & grant for Jameer & Redick. Jameers contract is up soon, right? Then you can pick up K-Mart in FA, and have a legit 4. Nash, J-Rich, Hill, Kenyon Martin, Dwight.

Oh, and you make Nash the head coach.

You forgot about the 4-year, 40-million-dollar paperweight that is the Turkish Michael Jordan.

giri

SamuraiX- said:
You forgot about the 4-year, 40-million-dollar paperweight that is the Turkish Michael Jordan.
Nah, you bring him off the bench & play him at point. Arenas, turk, bass, anderson bench.

Darkman M

NomarTyme said:
Man are the Magics so fucked if they don't resign Dwight. It'll take years before they build up the franchise again.

There is no way he is resigning, he can never go anywhere with that franchise.

Blackace

NomarTyme said:
Man are the Magics so fucked if they don't resign Dwight. It'll take years before they build up the franchise again.

The Magic have rebounded before from Shaq to Tmac to Howard.. considering they came in the league with the Twolves, they have a great history of getting talent

Blackace

Darkman M said:

Not a lot of teams that can afford him.. They might be able to squeeze the white AB or the black AB in a sign and trade if he is hell bent on not coming back

SamuraiX-

giri said:
Nah, you bring him off the bench & play him at point. Arenas, turk, bass, anderson bench.

The moment he hears he's gonna be playing behind Father Time Grant Hill he's gonna start his extra lengthy menstrual cycle.

Dwight is probably going to end up being a Celtic. That's why they didn't bring back/pay any of their better, more expensive bigs - they kept that space open.

Austin Rivers and Dwight will restock the cupboard for the C's after Shaq retires and Allen leaves/retires. Watch.

NomarTyme

Darkman M said:
Maybe CP3 can lure him to NO!

Blackace said:
The Magic have rebounded before from Shaq to Tmac to Howard.. considering they came in the league with the Twolves, they have a great history of getting talent
No doubt but the shitty contracts... so bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom