• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

CNBXY.png

That's cool.

dat big 4

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Good season, disappointing postseason. Games 1 & 2 made me optimistic, but we just lost that drive, probably because of the injuries.

Trollsgontroll.rar, hatersgonhate.mp3

MSG giving the team an ovation, good show.

Oh well, Yanquis beisbol (Sorry Frankman) and Red Bulls soccer for the rest of the summer.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
So long Knickers, good series.

GG's. You saw the link to the song in IRC?

Now Boston can rest up for Miami. Maaaaaaaaaaaaan this series is bringing back some AWESOME memories of last year with the Celtics vs Cavs. Cavs losing. Bron Bron blaming his wittle elbow. Bron tanking the last game. Brons mom letting D-West put it in.

227839420.gif

Judderman said:
Oh well, Yanquis beisbol and Red Bulls soccer for the rest of the summer.
Mets baseball and other sports for me. I'm going to love this offseason, knicks have alot of decisions to make and Fields' bad series really made it easier to sign him to a real low number.

I'm not going to talk offseason shit here, but the first thing is FUCKING RESIGN DONNIE WALSH.

Case said:
That "comeback" was...interesting.

Great sweep by the Cs. Hopefully this full week of rest gets Shaq back healthy.

it takes Shaq a full month for 5 minutes of playtime, so you have to use it wisely. It's like one of those spells in an RPG that takes forever to refill.

LovingSteam said:
Now Boston can rest up for Miami. Maaaaaaaaaaaaan this series is bringing back some AWESOME memories of last year with the Celtics vs Cavs. Cavs losing. Bron Bron blaming his wittle elbow. Bron tanking the last game. Brons mom letting D-West put it in.

You guys need to cut that shit out seriously. I'm about to eat here.

Sanjuro

Judderman said:
Good season, disappointing postseason. Games 1 & 2 made me optimistic, but we just lost that drive, probably because of the injuries.

Trollsgontroll.rar, hatersgonhate.mp3

MSG giving the team an ovation, good show.

Oh well, Yanquis beisbol (Sorry Frankman) and Red Bulls soccer for the rest of the summer.

GG's. You saw the link to the song in IRC?
Sadly. My braiiiins

Truphenom

Disappointing playoffs for the Knicks but its been a much better season overall and I hope they can make more steps foward. Nice job by the Celtics closing it out.

Booshka

Ninja Scooter said:
it takes Shaq a full month for 5 minutes of playtime, so you have to use it wisely. It's like one of those spells in an RPG that takes forever to refill.
Picture an Image of Shaq's head with a circular bar very slowly refreshing around it.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
xxxstylzxxx said:
<<<<<Proud Knicks fan here. Looking forward to 2012 (Assuming we don't have a lockout) and hopefully a new head coach.
I wonder about this. Is D'Antoni really on the chopping block? I would assume they'd give him one more year at least because the knicks were still in a protracted rebuild mode at the end of the season.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Huh... The series that most people thought would go deep was a sweep. Well, in the east anyway.

Time for the hawks and magic bring the hate!

Spooks

LovingSteam said:
Hmmm

http://www.entertainmedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/t1-james.mom_.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Omg. The only way that picture could be any better is if that was Delonte with his arm around her.

i have nothing against the knicks but i'm glad they were eliminated so i don't have to hear that shitty "New yoooooorrrrrk!" song. at least play new york i love you but you're bringing me down by lcd soundsystem!

esquire said:
I wonder about this. Is D'Antoni really on the chopping block? I would assume they'd give him one more year at least because the knicks were still in a protracted rebuild mode at the end of the season.
They have to give him a year.

I hate D'Antoni, but if you saw the roster he inherited and the absolute crap he's had to coach he has to stay on. Now if Knicks have a bad 1st 20 games sure, fire him next season but now? No way they can do that, he barely had 20 games with this team and 0 training camp. By the fire D'Antoni logic you have to fire Donnie Walsh also.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i have nothing against the knicks but i'm glad they were eliminated so i don't have to hear that shitty "New yoooooorrrrrk!" song. at least play new york i love you but you're bringing me down by lcd soundsystem!

As a New Yorker, I wholeheartedly agree with you. That song got old after the Yanks won the WS in 09, ffs.

And +1 on LCD Soundsystem.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Has the Lakers-Age beacon gone off?

I await the masses for that game, the lovers and the haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom