• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
diddles said:
really annoying that atlanta gets rewarded for taking such an awful shot

that has pretty much been the story of this series. atlanta is just having crazy shit fall for them. hard to really criticize orlando for a lot of these defensive possessions because if those shots are going to fall there really isn't anything more you can do

so let me get this straight. You get the game tied by going into Howard every time, so you take an ill-advised 3? Never change Turk/Orlando.

Someone should tell Atlanta Smith is too small for D12.

dream said:
Can you imagine Manu teaching him how to flop?

Tony would be happy though
ray-allen-and-wife-shannon-2.jpg
nofatchicks.gif

diddles

Banned
how the fuck can a team fight back to tie the game, then roll over so easily again? aww fuck this team fuck this league fuck this sport fuck the world

dream

I don't understand how Orlando players get away with the shit they do. Why isn't anyone but Dwight held accountable?

dream said:
I don't understand how Orlando players get away with the shit they do. Why isn't anyone but Dwight held accountable?

Accountable by whom? What do you do? I think the media is been pretty vocal about the fact that Dwight doesn't get the ball enough. If it's the coach, it's not like he can risk playing Duhon or something and if they don't listen, he's screwed.

lmao, 15 on the clock chucks a contested 3.

dream

Black Mamba said:
Accountable by whom? What do you do? I think the media is been pretty vocal about the fact that Dwight doesn't get the ball enough. If it's the coach, it's not like he can risk playing Duhon or something and if they don't listen, he's screwed.

I dunno...the coach, the GM, the captain, somebody. How do they create a culture where Hedo can do dumb shit repeatedly because there are no consequences?

At least KG and Kobe yell at their teammates when they do dumb shit.

Hawks are doing the same damn shit the Heat did. Oh we're up by 4 with 2 minutes left, lets just run the clock down on every fucking possession so we can't get a decent shot off.

dream said:
I dunno...the coach, the GM, the captain, somebody. How do they create a culture where Hedo can do dumb shit repeatedly because there are no consequences?

At least KG and Kobe yell at their teammates when they do dumb shit.

I think you answered your own question. The team needs a player to regulate them. Dwight doesn't have that personality. Even Duncan, who always seems mild-mannered, is pretty instructive on the court.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
At least SVG will know what a deserved firing feels like. His team is terrible.

With the same roster, COTY Mike Brown would've swept this Hawks team. Hell he'd make the ECF, easily.

I'm freaking serious.

dream

Black Mamba said:
I think you answered your own question. The team needs a player to regulate them. Dwight doesn't have that personality. Even Duncan, who always seems mild-mannered, is pretty instructive on the court.

So basically the Magic is missing Vince's veteran leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom