• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja Scooter said:
Kobe needs to keep trying to facilitate. A lot of times when he has bad shooting starts he has a tendency to keep trying and shoots us out of the game.

edit: this is reminding me a lot of Game 1, where we were getting poor rotations on Paul.

problem is no one is making shots right now. I think Kobe hitting a couple would get the confidence up in the team.

Also Ariza with no confidence? Someone missed the 1st half, Gondo!

FTs and couple Kobe baskets, but no running of the offense as a result. Not since the Pau to Bynum alley-oop. At least Kobe got Pau a wide open look.

Need the team to score, not just Kobe. Hopefully Lamar can pick it up in the 2nd half when he comes in.

Paul hitting step back shots over Bynum's outstretched arm, Fisher bricking a wide open 3.

Sigh.

Not enough has been said about how insanely well Cp3 is shooting in this series, especially some of these are very tough. He is so unreal.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Man, the balls just aren't falling our way tonight. I can count how many times we should have had a rebound or steal and the ball just bounced funny.

I'm gonna be elated if we win tonight. 'cause it's not looking good.

Ariza just barrels his way into the lane and shoots and out of control shot and gets fouled. Ugh. Come on Pau.

Lakers need to seize control of this game.

Also, ariza travels a lot. Call more of them.

Forceatowulf said:
Man, the balls just aren't falling our way tonight. I can count how many times we should have had a rebound or steal and the ball just bounced funny.

I'm gonna be elated if we win tonight. 'cause it's not looking good.

This does have the feel of a game we should be getting blown out in, but thankfully NO has had a few guys stinking it up as well (and we built up a buffer in the 1st Q). We need to take advantage of this shit.

Alittle OT but holy shit LA Noire is being pushed really hard. I think that was like the 20th time I've seen that commercial since the playoffs started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom