• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
KingGondo said:
Rooting on an 8 seed against a 1 seed that's playing like shit is not hating.

Who the fuck are you anyway?

Just hearing too many people doubt the Bulls around here.

And I'm a a relative newcomer since like December or so.

Noah defending that shit.

Bread

Banned
LovingSteam said:
EXACTLY!!!!

And another reason to love DRose? Dude straight up turned down LeFraud coming to the Bulls. Dude is a true leader unlike Bron Bon.
So the Bulls went out and got Boozer... yeah what a great idea that was.

MPW

bulls ain't gonna make it to the finals if rose's supporting cast expect him to do everything

boozer = horrible

he's lucky rose bailed him and the rest out

Rose is so fucking good. I only caught the last ten mins of the game because of homework. Damn that was good ending to what seemed to be a good start to the play-offs.

Blackface

Banned
Miami may lose, b/c they have the worst bench in the NBA. Where as the Bulls team is all-around good.

Another reason why Lebron is MVP.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
You know the Playoffs have started when your Carpet Cleaner guy starts ranting for 25 minutes(stopping dozens of times to make his case) about how the Lakers are done and Miami/Chicago will run away with the trophy. Oh, and according to him, LeBron deserves a ring because he proved Cleveland was shit without him. Something tells me that entire situation flew right over his head.

Yup.. it's definitely playoff season.

And lmfao@ the Bulls barely being able to put away a .400 team. Rose is going to be exhausted and beaten up beyond belief by the time he makes it to the finals at this rate.

aside from rose the best player on the court was hansborough. where did this dickbag come from? i remember all he would do in college is go up for a shot, flail his arms wildly and then go to the foul line. but he was money from the outside all game and shamed boozer time and again.

boozer needs to show up the next game and defend his honor!

dabig2

Does Boozer still have the return to sender tag on him? Thanks for Korver though, Utah.

Thibs gonna murder everyone on that team tonight and rightfully so.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
The Crimson Blur said:
Still a little early for you to say that Gondo. Next season and you have the green light.

Who the fuck are you?! Playoffs bringing out the randoms.

lil smoke said:
U still on the LeBron shit? Damn.

Wake me up when LeBron actually shows up when it counts for once. When he actually leads a team to the promised land. When he actually makes a game winner when it counts. Everybody knows its DWades team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom