• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

diehard

Fleer
snack said:
Are there still Rose doubters?
Doubting what? His inside scoring is undoubtedly great, his outside game and ability to run an offense? Doubt-able.

And he isn't the best player in the NBA.

Omiee

LovingSteam said:
lol @ Lakers fans having hope of them getting to the finals this year. So cute and innocent. Its like a child believing in Santa Clause.

Are you kidding me, hornets are not even going to show up, dallas or portland is going to be to tired because of that series to realy have a chanse against us. And i dont care if its the spurs or okc, i like our chanses against them to.

we are def making it to the finals this year

where is your avatar btw, upload is asap please =P

SamuraiX-

snack said:

0-9 3PT
19-21 FT

He couldn't even shoot 50% from the field.

He had 9 more free throws makes than FG makes. I like the kid, but not impressive by his performance this game.

Blackface said:
Miami may lose, b/c they have the worst bench in the NBA. Where as the Bulls team is all-around good.

Another reason why Lebron is MVP.

HAHAHAHAHA I knew it. Already bailing out your two boys. Hilarious. Lets see, when LeBron didn't have help it wasn't the reason the team lost (and he quit). Now that he has DWade and a player you are in love with, he still doesn't have enough help lol.

Forceatowulf said:
You know the Playoffs have started when your Carpet Cleaner guy starts ranting for 25 minutes(stopping dozens of times to make his case) about how the Lakers are done and Miami/Chicago will run away with the trophy. Oh, and according to him, LeBron deserves a ring because he proved Cleveland was shit without him. Something tells me that entire situation flew right over his head.

Yup.. it's definitely playoff season.

And lmfao@ the Bulls barely being able to put away a .400 team. Rose is going to be exhausted and beaten up beyond belief by the time he makes it to the finals at this rate.

exactly!

almost like the lakers getting pushed around by the spurs reserves and the kings in must-win games

Props time:

-Big props to Pacers for taking the crowd out of the game for like 46 minutes.
-Hansbrough. Dude continues to make the Bulls bend over to him.
-Granger for coming alive at the right time.
-Collison for playing around Rose.

lil smoke

Banned
LovingSteam said:
Wake me up when LeBron actually shows up when it counts for once. When he actually leads a team to the promised land. When he actually makes a game winner when it counts. Everybody knows its DWades team.
You're one of those.. I see. I'll be ignoring you.

KingGondo

Banned
The Crimson Blur said:
Still a little early for you to say that Gondo. Next season and you have the green light.
LLLs need to be called out, it's an NBA-Age tradition.

If you had called him out like you should have, I wouldn't have had to pick up your slack. :p

Ha.

Blackface

Banned
diddles said:
rose shot 4 more freethrows than the entire pacers team HAHA

Which shows you how fucking retarded the ref's were. I don't think I saw a possession where the Pacers were not fouled.

Even the last play, on the second block Noah smacked hands.

lol Rose shot more free throws then the Pacers

one thing i noticed was that Deng T, wasn't even a hard foul on Rose :/ overreacting.

Pacers might get swept now, Tom T is gonna go crazy at them tonight

yacobod

Banned
anyone else watch the game on comcast? stacey king was in rarefied air at the end of the game. after the rose and 1 and the kyle korver hot sauce in the last 2 minutes, he went full on spaz and was woooooooing like ric flair for a full good minute, was quite awesome.

overcast

snack said:
I don't doubt him anymore. One of the best players in the NBA. Have to be ignorant not to see that.

But now people see weaknesses in your TEAM, which is more significant.

Omiee

miami getting killed.

btw how about that mvp treatment already for rose.
more ft's than the whole pacers team, man the thunder would be proud

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
FUCK YOU! Heat Fans, it's the motherfucking Playoffs and the seats are still empty, fucking garbage

Love how they mask it by the whitewash, fucking ashamed

1st 6 seat row next to the locker alleyway and the 4th row all fucking empty

Shaking my head, fuck if I lived in Miami I would go to playoff game and support the team

Update: 2 people joined 1st row YAY!, home field advantage LOL

Jeff-DSA

Predictable NBA finish. Rose shoots more FTs than the entire Pacers team, Collison got raped under the rim in a tight game, and the home team with the MVP favorite takes it despite playing a much worse game.

Blackface said:
Which shows you how fucking retarded the ref's were. I don't think I saw a possession where the Pacers were not fouled.

Even the last play, on the second block Noah smacked hands.

C'mon dude. There were a couple iffy calls but I definitely saw some Rose drives that had no foul called.

dabig2

Red Blaster said:
Pretty easy to score that much if you're allowed to go to the line 20 times.

All bulls fan should admit he probably should've gotten more if he stopped settling for 3s and did what he should've been doing the entire game - driving.

Rose played some MVP minutes down the stretch, but he was playing shitty like most of the Bulls for 45 minutes.

The Frankman said:
Derrick FTRose.

He can't help it no one can guard him.

He probably should have been to the line even more but maybe the iffy calls cancel out the no-calls so he was at the line about the right amount.

People at this board fail to realize that if no one can guard you, that living at the line is not a negative or unfairness.

This is what basketball is all about, who closes games like this?????

When it matters most???

Kobe used to and maybe still does but not many can will a team to victory like that when they were outplayed 99% of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom