• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 3 minutes left, but looking like its going back to OKC. Maybe they'll close it out next game in front of the home crowd if they can't find a way to do it here. Westbrook is making me mad this game though, yelling at people an shit, but he is playin fuckin stupid.

Gallo's 3 was a direct result of Westbrook whining about the no foul call and not running back on D, leaving Lawson wide open on the baseline.

OKC/Westbrook not smart enough to close out a team on the road just yet, at least not early in a series.

I love Dick Stockton, but someone needs to tell him it´s not Galli-neh-ri, it´s Galli-nah-ri.

And when he is on, he is on. Such a streaky player. First good game for the Nuggets i think.

exarkun

seattle6418 said:
I love Dick Stockton, but someone needs to tell him it´s not Galli-neh-ri, it´s Galli-nah-ri.

And when he is on, he is on. Such a streaky player. First good game for the Nuggets i think.

My friend and i just started playing nba 2k11 and all he will play as are the Knicks and Warriors and he just shoots 3's with Galli and Curry all day. The worst thing is that he wins quite a few games that way.

giri

ryutaro's mama said:
I hate JR Smith but that guy gets fired the fuck up in games like this.
I dislike his personality, but the guy has so much talent it's fucking insane. And when he's on, he has more swag than all of ny city.

exarkun said:
My friend and i just started playing nba 2k11 and all he will play as are the Knicks and Warriors and he just shoots 3's with Galli and Curry all day. The worst thing is that he wins quite a few games that way.
I've won many 2K games just chucking 3s with Curry and Ellis.

exarkun

LOL at thunder fans saying Perk will help them against the Grizzlies. He's too slow, and Ibaka has periods of being retarded. Z-Bo will feassssssssssssssssst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom